🌊Chapter 50 | The Chamber Part 1🌊

*When Vaiana and the others went inside of the Chamber*

Maila: *Slowly looks around* Uh...guys? quick question...

Maila: What is this place?

Vaiana: This is the chamber...When Our parents have to put The Clouds Of Samadhi until they get back from a war with Andrew Chen,The King of The Fire Kingdom.

Maila: They must've keep The Clouds Of Samadhi for safe keeping...until they get back for Kekoa being the next Samadhi Air Holder...?

Vaiana: Yep...

Kekoa:  *Looks around* WHOA!! THIS LOOKS SO DARN COOL- *Was about to fall*

Vaiana: *Saws Kekoa was about to fall* KEKOA!! WATCH OUT!!!

Vaiana: *Runs to Kekoa* !!!!

Kekoa: *Nearly trips* AH!!!

Vaiana: *Grabs Kekoa by the back and pulls him back* DO YOU HAVE A FREAKING DEATH WISH!?

Kekoa: *Turns to Vaiana* Ok first of all...YOU GOT TO CHILL!!

Vaiana: Chill? CHILL!? YOU NEARLY FELL TO YOUR DEATH!!! YOU ARE MY TWIN BROTHER FOR THE LOVE OF HAMASAKI!

Maila and Mirabella: 0_0".

Maila: Do they ALWAYS fight like this?

Mirabella: Same.Vaiana is pretty overprotective.

Maila: I see.

Makoto: *Slowly moves back and accidentally presses a button by using his foot* !!!

*Suddenly,The floor started to shake while Maila and the others looked down at the floor while the floor starts to float and heads to the top while the light turns into a light green color.*