🏝️Chapter 27 | Vaiana Looks Inside Of Her Father's Journal🏝️

*Meanwhile in Vaiana's room.She was sleeping in her bedroom until she started getting a vision about The Ocean Site and The Samadhi Air and The Samadhi Ocean.

*In Vaiana's Vision.Blossom and the others were in The Ocean Mountain as they were watching someone using The Samadhi Air...It was her twin brother,Kekoa Hamasaki using The Samadhi Air as he gets corrupted by The Samadhi Air as he started to scream.*

Vaiana: *Wakes up in a flash and gasps for air* !!!

Vaiana: *Breathing heavily as she looks around her room* ....

Vaiana: Was that....a dream or a nightmare...?

Vaiana: No....I think it's a vision....about Kekoa Hamasaki using The Samadhi Air....Our father,Jacob Hamasaki was the previous holder of The Samadhi Air.

Vaiana: Is...is it possible that my own twin brother is destined to be the next holder of The Samadhi Air...?

Vaiana: .....

Vaiana: .....

Vaiana: *Realized something and gets out of her bed* ....

Vaiana: *Walks to her drawer and opens it as she gets Jacob's Journal* ...

Vaiana: *Walks to her bed while she was holding her father's journal*  ...

Vaiana: Dad told me to keep an eye of his journal while he and mom were gone...with The Chen's stepmother,McKenna.Somewhere in a war..

Vaiana: But...What kind of war they have to fight...? Maybe...Huojin,Lionel and Leandra's crazy biological mother...?

Vaiana: *Sighs* It might be possible since King Andrew has been getting STALKED by his crazy ex...But why is Amaya Gomez going crazy ever since about their divorce..?

Vaiana: I don't have to think about it for now...*Slowly opens Jacob's journal*

*A few minutes later...While Vaiana was trying to find some information of The Samadhi Air.When Vaiana flipped to the next page of the journal,she saws something about Kekoa being the next holder of The Samadhi Air.*

Vaiana: *Gasps in shocked* !!!

Vaiana: I knew it...So Kekoa Oki Hamasaki...my very own twin brother is destined to be the next holder of The Samadhi Air?!

Vaiana: Kekoa was going to use our father's Sky Guardian necklace....and be the next Holder Of The Samadhi Air...Wow...That is amazing.

Vaiana: *Sighs and looks at her Ocean Guardian Necklace*  ...

Vaiana: *Sighs* That sounds familiar when my mother gave me her Ocean Guardian Necklace and I became The Ocean Guardian and the NEXT Holder of The Samadhi Ocean.

Vaiana: Should I tell Kekoa about this..?

Vaiana: No...I shouldn't...He thinks I am always joking which i'm not...

Vaiana: *Slowly looks at her Ocean Guardian Necklace again* ...

Vaiana: *Grabs her Ocean Guardian Necklace and puts the necklace on as her eyes glow blue* 

Vaiana: *Her eyes went back to brown* ....

Vaiana: I am Vaiana Hamasaki of The Ocean Kingdom, Current resident of Maui, Hawaii.And The daughter of Jacob and Chantara Hamasaki,and the next Holder Of The Samadhi Ocean and it's my duty to protect my family,friends,and my home.

Vaiana: *Looks at her window as the sun starts to rise* ....

Vaiana: I think it's time that we go to The Ocean Kingdom,Go to the Ocean Mountain...And tell Kekoa is destined to be the next Holder The Samadhi Air...

Vaiana: But...I should tell Maila about this first.