🌪️Chapter 69 | Operation: "Get My Twin Back" Part 2🌪️

*As Blossom and the others got in their boats...They use a screen so they can talk to the other team,even the Octonauts.Right now, Blosssom and the others were looking at Vaiana and the others,Nezha and the others and the Octonauts from the screen on the computer from Blossom's team.*

Blossom: Alright guys....We are going to save Kekoa Hamasaki before he gets even more corrupted.If we don't get him out of THAT storm cloud,Who the heck knows what would happen to him.

Nezha (On screen): Blossom Marie Shen is right.We needed to save Vaiana's twin brother,Kekoa.

Atlantic (On screen): I agree!! I hope we can get Kekoa safely...

Kate (On screen): I agree with Atlantic.

Rose (On screen): Same....But I am so glad that me and the others are

Vaiana: I really hope that we can save him in time....I don't want to lose him though....

Captain Barnacles (On screen): *Looks at Vaiana* Vaiana...As my honor as an octonaut...We will MAKE sure that we will save Kekoa Oki Hamasaki before it's too late.

Casey Jr (On screen): Yeah! he's right! We can do this!!

Rise!Mikey (On screen): I agree!!

Vaiana: *Looks at the storm cloud that Kekoa Hamasaki is in* .....

Vaiana: *Does a serious look and turns to Blossom and the others* You guys ready?

Blossom and the others: *Nods yes*

Vaiana: *Turns back into the computer and presses a button to start the boat* Let's go.....

*As Vaiana's boat was starting to move,the other boats and the octopod started to follow Vaiana's boat.Vaiana Oki Hamasaki was praying that her own twin brother ,Kekoa Oki Hamasaki will be ok.....*