🌊🏝️Chapter 54 | Meanwhile With Minami And The Others🏝️🌊

*Meanwhile with Minami and the others,They were still in the library where Odette,Everest,and Yoko found a few hours ago....Little did Minami and the others know....That One of The Samadhi powers could be a corrupted power...Could it be...The Samadhi Ocean Or The Samadhi Air....?*

*While Minami and the others were looking some information about The Hamasaki Siblings's parents,Jacob and Chantara Hamasaki.Minami got a text from Maila saying that we got The Clouds Of Samadhi and they are heading to The Ocean Site.However...She somehow found a page Of The Samadhi Powers...Also known as "The Elemental Samadhi Powers".*

Minami: *Finds The Samadhi Powers on the book* !!!

Minami: *Turns to Nezha and the others* Uh guys....Can you guys come here? I found something.

Nezha and the others: *Saws Minami and slowly walks to her*

Nezha: *Slowly walks to Minami* Mina? What is it? What did you find?

Minami: I found this page called...The Elemental Samadhi Powers.

Nezha: Hm....I heard about them before...The Samadhi powers could be Non-Corrupted or a Corrupted power.

Monkey King: Non-Corrupted?

Zane: That reminds of The Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu when we have to use it back then.

Jay: I agree!!

Minami: Yeah...The Samadhi Ocean is a Non-Corrupted power while The Samadhi Air....*Looks at the page and realized that The Samadhi Air is a corrupted power and gasps* !?

Nezha: *Gasps* The Samadhi Air is a Corrupted Power?!

The Others: WHAT!?

Nya: Wait a second...Vaiana said something...something about her twin brother,Kekoa Hamasaki will become The Next Holder Of The Samadhi Air.

Yoko: Of course!! Their father,Jacob was the previous holder of The Samadhi Air...however...He did got corrupted using The Samadhi Air.

Everest: *Gasps* Unless.....Kekoa Hamasaki MIGHT get corrupted of usihg The Samadhi Air!!!

Minami: *Gasps* That can't be good at all...I just got a text message from Maila that they got The Clouds of Samadhi and they are heading to The Ritual Site where The Samadhi Ocean and Air took place!!

Catalina: *Gasps* WHAT!?

Barley: That...can't be good at all.

Casey Jr: We got to head to The Ritual Site right now!

Odette: Casey's right! Luckily...There's another boat that we can use.

Nezha: I agree with Odette.We must head to The Ritual Site right now....

Nezha: LET'S GO!!!!

The others: *Starts to run to the exit of the library*