🌪️Chapter 74 | Two Days Later...🌪️

*Two days later after Vaiana Hamasaki saved her twin brother,Kekoa Hamasaki,Blossom and the others are back to the island as they were having fun one again as always..Just like their beginning of their vacation.*

Eleanor: REX!! GET IN THE WATER!!! :3

Rex: *Shirtless* Uh....Yeah.That's ok,cupcake.

Rex: I rather just stay-

Kai: *Behind Rex and pushes him into the water* HAHA!!!

Rex: *Gets pushed and falls to the water* AHH!!!

Kai: *Laughing*

Rex: *In the water and turns to Kai* What the HECK,Kai!?

Kai: That's for eating my food on the other day!!

Eleanor:  *In the water* And that's for ruffling my hair.

Rex: *Slowly does a smirk* Really?

Eleanor: Yes! ^^

Rex: *Holding by her by the waist* I can tease you around whatever I want,Cupcake~

Eleanor: *Blushing a bit* 0\\\\\\0

*Meanwhile with Blossom and the others.Blossom keeps teasing Mario for fun while the others were playing volleyball.Cole tries to get the ball but he fails,luckily Violetta manages to get the ball.While the others were playing volleyball.Vaiana was watching the others were having fun.Mk and Mei saws Vaiana watching the others and told Sandy to talk to her.*

*As Sandy starts to talk to Vaiana,Mk and Mei were fangirling.Monkey King was happy for Sandy and saws Catalina looking at the sea.*