🏝️Chapter 12 | Landing At Maui, Hawaii🏝️

*As Blossom and the others are inside of the jet.The Jet started to land down at the Jet station.Blossom was shocked that there is a Airplane\Jet station in Hawaii.But it was a special station.After The jet landed.Jayden,Rise!Mikey,Maila,and Mk were super excited to get out of the jet after 9 long hours in the jet.*

Mk: OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!! WE ARE HERE!!

Rise!Mikey:  LET'S GO!!!

Rise!Mikey and Mk: *Runs out of the jet*

Jayden: HEY WAIT UP!!! *Follows Mk and Rise!Mikey as he exits the jet* 

Maila: *Follows the boys as she exits the jet* ....

*As Mk,Rise!Mikey,Jayden,and Maila exited the jet.They looks around to see some palms trees.Maila Shen looks at the ocean as she looks at the ocean In awe.

Mk: Whoa....It's so...

Maila: Tropical and beautiful....

Jayden: Wow...I can't believe that we are at Maui! 

Maila: I agree! *Looks around so she can see Vaiana* 

Maila: VAIANA!! VAI!!! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Mk: Uh....Who?

Jayden: Vaiana Hamasaki,Mk.She's a friend of Maila.I think it's the same girl that she has been talking about for weeks.

Mk: Oh.I see-

??? (In Rex's Voice):  WE GOT SOME INTRUDERS HERE IN MAUI!!

??? (In Rex's Voice): Looks like I am going to use my powers on these fools!! >:D 

???: *Does an evil laugh* 

Rise!Mikey: *Jumps* AH!!

Jayden: Oh boy...

Mk: Haha.VERY funny,Rex.I know it's You trying to jumpscare us!!

Rex: *Slowly walks out of the jet* Uh....That wasn't me.And besides...I was in the jet helping Blossom and the others,including Sun Wukong and Catalina.

Emmet: Yeah! he was helping the others.

Mk: Oh..If it wasn't Rex...Then who is it??

Jayden: *Saws ??? and Vaiana* !!!

Jayden: Hey,who are they?

RIse!Mikey,Mk,and Maila: *Saws ??? And Vaiana* !!!

Vaiana: *Hits ??? With a shovel* KEKO! Don't do that to our new friends!

Kekoa: *Puts his hand on his hand as his voice is now normal and chuckles* Ow....Ok,ok....Sorry......

Vaiana: >:(