🏝️Chapter 23 | Meanwhile With Vaiana and Maila🏝️

*Meanwhile with Vaiana and Maila.They were both hanging out while walking though the beach.However....Vaiana wanted them tell something about her water powers.*

Vaiana: Hey May?

Maila: Yeah Vaiana?

Vaiana: There's something I haven't told you yet.😅

Maila: Really? What is it?

Vaiana: *Slowly walks to the water and saws the ocean* Hey Ocean...Wanna meet my friend?

*The ocean slowly rises up in front of Vaiana and Maila*

Maila: *Gasps* !!!

Maila: You can do Ocean connection?! :D

Vaiana: Of course I do! Since you are The Water Princess...You can do Ocean connection too! Even other Elemental Masters of Water!

Maila: *Looking at the ocean* That's gotta be the coolest thing I ever seen...

Vaiana: Of course! I was chosen to be a Ocean Guardian and protect this island with my siblings in The Ocean Kingdom.

Maila: The Samadhi Ocean?

Vaiana: The Samadhi Ocean is VERY powerful power that can only controlled by the holder of The Seashells of Samadhi...However...The Seashells were separate for an unknown reason.But however...Me and my other siblings found all three Seashells and kept them safe until one day we find The Ocean Site.

Maila: Oh really? 

Vaiana: Yes...But there's another powerful power called The Samadhi Air...

Maila: The Samadhi Air?

Vaiana: The Samadhi Air is also powerful just like The Samadhi Fire and The Samadhi Ocean.I'll explain right now.

Maila: Ok.