Chapter 5 | Macaque's Voice Is Different!?

(Note: Just to let you guys know...that Alejandro Saab AKA: KaggyFlims will be voicing The Six-Eared Macaque from Season 4 to future seasons of Monkie Kid.He did an amazing job voicing Macaque.I hope Billy Kametz is proud of him..)

*Inside of the jet,Everyone was in their seats.As Blossom and the others were getting ready to take off.They got even excited than EVER before.Meanwhile in another room,Angelina Cheng was checking if everyone got their suitcases in the plane.However...Somebody was watching her in the shadows.*

Angelina: *Looking around to see if everyone got their suitcases*

Angelina: Ok...I think that is ALL of them.

Angelina: *Gets an familiar feeling and slowly turns around as he hears Macaque's voice* ....

Angelina: Macaque...I know you are behind me...Can you show yourself?

Macaque: *Walking out of the shadows* Aw man...Angel.I was going to scare you.

Angelina: Mac!? 0\\\\0!!

Macaque: Angel? Is everything ok?

Angelina: Your voice....I-Is DIFFERENT!!!

Macaque: *Smirks* Really?

Angelina: *Blushing* Y-yes.

Macaque: *Chuckles and puts his hand on her cheek* I honestly love it when you get flustered.

Angelina: S-shut up!! you're making yourself attractive even more!!!

Macaque: Thanks Angie~

Angelina: 0\\\\\0!!!

Angelina: DANG IT MAC-

Macaque: *Kisses her in the cheek*

Angelina: *Does a squeal* SCREW YOU!!! >\\\\<

Macaque: *Chuckles* Love you too,Angel.

Angelina: *Covers her face with her hands* >\\\\<