🌪️Chapter 71 | Made It At The Storm Cloud🌪️

*While Luke and Vaiana went to Blossom and the others.As Blossom and the others stops their boat,they looked up and saws The Storm Cloud while also hear Kekoa's corrupted scream.*

Kai: Oh sweet of mother of....

Lloyd: ......

Cole: That can't be good at all....

Rex: It's like Catalina gets the Samadhi CryoElectric for the first time all over again...

Catalina: HEY!!

Rex: *Turns to Catalina* Just saying!

Kai: What are we going to do? How the heck are we going to get Kekoa out of the storm cloud?

Kai: FROM nearly dying or getting corrupted or sometching?!

Peng: I say that I can fly in the storm cloud and get him out BY force!

Blossom: *Turns to Peng* THAT'S A BAD IDEA!!

Blossom: If you do that,you are going to turn into chicken nuggets.

Peng: 0_0".

Monkey King: *Laughing* I wish Macy was here to see this!!

Macaque: *Facepalms and presses a button from the computer so he can talk to Rose*

Macaque: Rose? What are we going to do? How are we supposed to get Kekoa out of The Storm Cloud without get hurt?

Rose (On screen): I have no idea,Macaque.But I think it's up to Vaiana Hamasaki to do this.

Vaiana: Rose is right...I have to get my twin brother.

The others: *Turns to Vaiana and Gasps* !!!

Violet: Are you crazy?! What if you got hurt?!

Mizuko: Yeah! The Storm cloud is very dangerous and it can KILL you in a second!!

Vaiana: *Looks at the Ocean* The Ocean would help me....*Slowly walks to the edge of the boat*

Cole: Huh? what does she mean by that?

Maila: Well....You guys about to watch.