🏝️Chapter 25 | Going To Sleep🏝️

*As the sun starts to set in Maui...Blossom and the others went inside of the hotel and decides to chill out for a while until they started to get tired and goes to sleep.Meanwhile with the Ninjago gang and the others,Violetta was looking outside as she watches the moon while Ginger and the others were getting ready for bed.*

Violet: *Looking outside from the window while she on a bed* ... 

Cole: *Saws Violet and sits next to her* Hey Vi? You ok?

Violet: *Turns around and saws Cole* Yeah.I am fine.I was just looking and watching outside.

Cole: Oh ok.

Violet: *Saws Ginger and Kai are sleeping together* Looks like those two are already fell asleep.I saw Shade and Mizuki and Rex and Eleanor sleeping together.

Cole: Yeah.Blossom and the others went to bed early just to let you know that,Vi.

Violet: Oh ok. *Slowly does a yawn* 

Violet: *Slowly gets closer to Cole and nuzzles his neck* 

Cole: Tired?

Violet: *Nods yes as she starts to fall asleep on him* 

Cole: (Mind: Is she going to fall asleep on me?)

Violet: *Sleeps on his chest* Zzzz...

Cole: (Mind: Yep.)  0\\\\\\\0

Monkey King: *Chuckles* SIMP-

Cole: *Glares at Sun Wukong* Don't even think about, Wukong or you are going to wake Violetta up.Even the others.

Monkey King: 0_0". *Has a sleeping Catalina on his chest* 

Monkey King: (Mind: I know dang well that he's a simp.I mean...EVERYONE IS A FREAKING SIMP!!)

 Monkey King: *Slowly starts to fall asleep as he has a sleeping Catalina on his chest*

Catalina: *Sleeps on The Monkey King's chest* Zzzz....

Monkey King and Catalina: Zzz....