🏝️🌊Chapter 43 | The Secret Passage🌊🏝️

*As Sun Wukong and the others were walking to the jungle.Odette tries to find the same door that she,Everest,and Yoko found earlier while they were taking a walk in the jungle earlier.But...Everest shouted Odette and the others to come here...The others run to Everest and they saw the same door on the ground that Odette,Everest,and Yoko found earlier.*

Monkey King: Whoa...the girls weren't kidding about this...

Nezha: *Turns to Wukong* Yeah...If YOU were a moron to believe Odette Saki!! 😠💢

Monkey King: 0_0".

Casey Jr: *Saws the door pattern* Hey guys...check this out!

The Others: *Walks to the door*  ???

Casey Jr: It's like a Ocean pattern or something...Like polynesian patterns...mixed with stars on it....

Casey Jr: What kind of secrets did this...Jacob and Chantara hide from Kekoa and the others...?

Yellowtusk: Who knows Casey...I guess that we have to find out.

Ian: How do we open it?

Rise!Leo and Barley: SMASH IT!!! :D

Sabrina: NO.We are NOT smashing the door.What if it's special for The Hamasaki Clan!?!

Rise!Leo and Barley: 0_0".

Catalina: *Slowly walks to the door and saws a button* !!!

Catalina: *Gets closer to the door and presses the button*

*As Catalina pressed the button,the door slowly opens as Nezha and the others watched the door opened in from of them while Catalina was close to the door.*

Catalina: *Turns to the others* There was a button...somehow...it was camouflage..

Monkey King: Man!! That is the most dumbest button like ever.Can't they use like a password or a lock or something?

Nezha: *Facepalms and looks at the door*  ....

Nezha: Alright...Who's going in first?

Catalina: I'll go first. *Slowly goes inside of the door*

*As everyone was watching Catalina going downstairs of the secret door.....Nezha and the others started to follow Catalina.Little did Catalina and the others know...that they will learn the secrets of Jacob and Chantara.*