🌊Chapter 51 | The Chamber Part 2🌊

Vaiana: *Turns to Makoto* Mako....WHAT.DID.YOU.DO?

Makoto: *Looks at Vaiana* Whoa whoa whoa!! I didn't know that there's a FREAKING button on the ground!!!!!

Makoto: Don't blame me! Blame the floor!! >:(

Vaiana: Uh....what?

Mirabella:  *Laughing*

Kekoa: *Smirks as he turns to Vaiana* So much of being "Mature".

Vaiana: *Slowly turns to Kekoa as she did a glare*

Kekoa: 0_0".

Kekoa: (Mind: My twin sister can be sometimes scary.)

*When The floor made it to their destination.Maila and the others look at the dark room.But when it the light turns into a blue.They saw The Three Clouds Of Samadhi in front of them.*

Maila: *Gasps* The Clouds Of Samadhi!!

Mirabella: It looks like Makoto somehow press a button by using his foot.The floor is like some sort of elevator to get to The Clouds Of Samadhi!!

Kekoa: THEN LET'S GO!! *Slowly walks out of of floor*

*As Kekoa slowly walks out of the floor elevator.He stepped on something to trigger a trap.As Kekoa turns around,an arrow came out of nowhere and tried to hit Kekoa.Luckily,he dodged the arrow,making him scream.*

Maila: HOLD UP!! THERE'S TRAPS IN HERE!?

Vaiana: Well...Yes.Our parents kinda add some traps here just in case if someone is trying to steal The Clouds Of Samadhi.

Maila: Oh.I see...And also...HOW in the WORLD are we supposed to get The Clouds Of Samadhi??

Vaiana: *Looks around* I have no idea,Maila.But...If Huojin was here,He'll know what to do.Even Azure Lion.

Maila: *Turns to Vaiana* Now speaking of Azure Lion...Where is he anyway? You know....

Maila: We saw his other Sworn Brothers: Peng and Yellowtusk.Where the heck is Azure Lion?

Vaiana: Oh! Azure Lion is in The Fire Kingdom.Let's kinda say that he's helping The Chen Family for The coronation of Mai Ly Chen.

Maila: Oh Ok!

Makoto: *Saws a button* Huh? what's this?

Makoto: *Turns to Maila and the others* (Mind: Could it be some sort of button to turn off the traps or something? I wonder...)

Makoto: *Turns back to the button and presses the button*

*Suddenly,The light turned from a Blue to a darker blue,making Maila and the others looked at the top of the chamber.Vaiana realized that Makoto turned off Trap Mode.*

Vaiana: *Turns to Makoto* Mako! I think you turned off "Trap Mode"!!

Maila: Trap Mode? Since when do people call that?!

Kekoa: Who the heck knows,Maila....Now..Let's get the Clouds of Samadhi!!!

Maila: Right.