07 || Traning

It's literally dark outside, it's most definitely night time

Should I be concerned that he wants me alone in his bedroom?

What time even is it?

I'll check my phone.

22:02 it reads.

Seriously?

He wants to start training now, at this hour? He really doesn't waste any time.

I trail into the walk in wardrobe and pick out a baggy shirt and some sport like leggings.

I grab some trainers and carry them in one hand.

"Bye Frinkles." I say heading to the door. "Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it."

I cross the hall and as soon as I knock on Blaine's door it opens. He seriously doesn't waste any time.

"Took you long enough." He says moving so I can step inside.

I'm rendered speechless when my eyes scan over the room.

I don't know what I expected, maybe something dark and gloomy to reflect his personality, but this wasn't it. Infact this is the complete other side of the scale.

The room is white and blue, modern and clean. It is massive and yet still so tidy. It also looks practically empty, there are barely any personal items.

The king sized bed is straight infront of me and yet is still a great distance away. Pillows sit neatly on the perfectly made bed, everything is so neat, so tidy. On each side of the bed is a chest of drawers with a lamp.

Lights on the intricately designed walls illuminate the room as well as two crystal chandeliers on the ceiling.

To the left is a door, presumably the same as the one in my room, leading to a walk in wardrobe and an ensuite.

A vanity table sits against the left wall, a mirror above it. It's the only thing that looks somewhat messy.

The far right corner (if you can even call it that) is where a huge, blue horseshoe sofa is, windows taking the shape around it.

Infront of the huge double doors (that I assume lead to a balcony but I can't see much because it's night-time) are two, grey seats, each with their own cushion.