12 || Just this once

Blaine carries me through the house and into his bedroom, luckily most people are asleep and we don't pass anyone on the way

Blaine carries me through the house and into his bedroom, luckily most people are asleep and we don't pass anyone on the way. Without context this situation would be extremely strange and it's not like I can go around telling everyone about Blaine's hidden rooms and us training in them.

"You can put me down now." I say as he locks his bedroom door with me still over his shoulder. "I have no where to run."

Blaine walks over to his bed before tossing me down on it, he looks down at me for a few seconds with a cocky grin, like he has me right where he wants me. He then starts walking back towards the door.

When he gets to the closet door he freezes. "Don't make me pick you up again." He says before walking off.

I stand up, brush the hair out of my face and follow after him.

By the time I get into the walk in wardobe the secret passageway is open and he walks straight through. I take a minute to look it over before following in suit.

We get to the training room and he walks to the middle of the room.

"Let's go." He says enthusiastically, or maybe it just seems that way from how tired I am.

I slowly blink at him before rolling my eyes and moving forward.

I get into the stance he showed me and throw a punch towards him.

He easily catches it."Better, but not good enough."

He lets my hand go and I try again. He catches my hand again and I'm too tired to care.

"Is that the best you can do?" He asks with a smirk. Ok, that does it. Fuck him.

I bring my leg up to kick him where the sun don't shine.

He hurriedly lets go of my arm and moves to grab my foot with both of his arms. He catches is just in time.

"I'll admit, you had me by suprise there. You just need to be quicker because now I have the upper hand, or foot if you will." He says.

He harshly tosses my foot to the left, making me fall face first onto the floor.

A searing pain shoots through my nose as it hits the floor. I squeeze my eyes shut from the sudden pain.

Oh fuck, that really hurts.

It stings like hell.

I bring my hand up to my nose and open my eyes to see the scarlet liquid coating my fingers.

"Get up." I hear him say.

"Fuck you." I seethe.

"Get up." He repeats.

I slowly stand up and turn to face him, my hands in fists infront of my face, ready to kick his ass for taking it too far.

He falters. "Your nose is bleeding." He states.