32 || You're something compatible

I know He specifically told me not to leave multiple times but what else was I meant to do?

Blaine kissed me...like what the fuck was I meant to do with that?

I took a taxi home and in my rush I literally brought nothing with me, not even Frinkles and Whisper. Vincent still has them.

I can't go back there, not today at least or I'll look like a complete fool, which I probably am because normal people don't get involved in shit like this.

Now I'm just pacing my bedroom, not having a clue what to do.

I need to figure my shit out.

A mafia boss just freaking kissed me. It wasn't just anyone though, it was Blaine.

Blaine kissed me. What does that mean?....I seriously have no idea.

I freaked out so badly that even if he did like me, I probably scared him away.

Why did I freak out so much?

Maybe I wasn't expecting it? Scratch that, I definitely want expecting it.

Where did that even come from? One minute I was freaking out the next he was kissing me.

There's no possible way he can like me in that way.

I stop pacing and slump down on my bed.

No one has liked me in that way ever.

Maybe he was just trying to comfort me and I took it the wrong way. Even so, that was my first kiss and I most definitely didn't see it coming, what else was I supposed to do?

I know that I have feelings for Blaine, I just don't know what exactly those feelings are. It feels different with him. I've had crushes before but this feels stronger. Maybe I pushed him away because I feared being hurt by yet another person.

I guess I can add Blaine to the long list of people who hate me.

I don't know how I'm going to face anyone ever again.

Will Blaine even want to see me again? Does he still need me to find the mole now that everyone knows or does this mean the mole wins?

I don't fucking know anything anymore.

I continue to overthink until my brain finally shuts off for the night.

I wake up a short amount of time later from excessively coughing.

I try and take in lung full of air but find it hard to breathe. I then realise it's because I'm breathing in smoke.

I turn on the light beside my bed and that's when I see the smoke filling the room.

There's a fire.

Shit.

I start to panic and my breathing quickens.