31 || Ironic

"Hi

"Hi." I say lazily, pulling the phone up to my ear with a smile.

"Cassandra." Blaine greets.

"I-" I hesitate, thinking for a second. "I don't know what I was going to say." I slur.

"Are you drunk?" He asks.

I giggle. "At this point I'm not even sure what I am."

"Where are you?" He asks.

"Um.." I look around, trying to make sense of my location. "I don't know."

"Is somebody with you?"

"There's lots of people really." I say looking out to the people dancing.

"Somebody you know? You went out with your friends, where are they?" He clarifies.

"My friends are up there." I state.

"Up? Up where?"

"They're sitting next to me but I'm sitting on the floor." I explain.

"And why are you sitting on the floor?"

"I don't know I just felt like it."

"Is Jackson there?" Blaine asks.

"Yeah."

"Can you pass the phone to him?"

"Do I have to? I'm comfy here."

"Yes you do." He states.

"Uhh. Fine." I stand up from my spot on the floor.

"Jackson." I say, stumbling over to his seat. I hand him my phone.

"Who is it?" Jackson says as he puts the phone to his ear.

Jackson, who's less drunk than I, has a conversation with Blaine before handing me back my phone.

I open my bag and my hand is halfway to putting my phone inside when I hear my name. I look around before realising it's coming from the phone.

I raise the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I say.

"I'm coming to pick you up."

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Blaine." He replies.

"Oh, right."

"I'm going to end the call now. Stay with your friends until I get there."

Blaine ends the call and I sit back down for a while before I decide to take a walk.

This walk was a bad idea, my feet hurt.

As I take a step I shake my foot to try and stop it from rubbing against my shoe. I end up stumbling and almost falling before somebody wraps their arms around me, effectively stopping me from crashing to the ground.