38 || Romeo and Juliet

I'm exhausted both mentally and physically

I've been tied to this chair for hours, hours of literal torture. My full body is bruised and bloody and everything hurts so badly.

Nathan got pulled away after a while. He told this other person to continue on while he was gone. He said something about "going easy on her because it's her first time being tortured", how kind of him.

If this is easy I don't want to live to find out what's difficult.

They pulled Vincent out kicking and screaming. I didn't want to be left alone but I'd rather him be safe than be with me. I hope he's ok.

I'm not doing so good. I'm barely awake the pain is so intense. Just when I think I can't take anymore I'm proven wrong.

I don't know how long I've been in here but Blaine must be meeting up with that traitor soon. I have a terrible feeling about what's going to happen when he does. He's going to sacrifice something for me, I just know it, and I'm scared.

I can't lose Blaine. He means so much to me and it feels like our story is only just beginning.

I get punched in the face again and more of my blood spills. I don't bother pulling my head back to it's original position, it's pointless.

My body is screaming from the pain but I'm powerless. I couldn't stop them before, with the amount of pain I'm in now I doubt I'd be able to walk, nevermind break free and escape.

This is all my fault. I should've never gone in that room without Blaine and I most definitely shouldn't have trusted Nathan in the first place. How did I miss all the signs that were right in front of me? I let myself be blinded by friendship. Blaine told me to be unbiased and what did I do? I didn't listen, how stupid of me.

I can barely move and I can barely open my eyes so when Nathan waltzes into the room I don't have the energy to see how he's going to torture me some more.

"That'll do." Nathan says. "She looks half dead. You're not dead are you Cassie?"

"No, I can still hear your annoying ass voice." I manage to get out while blinking up at the ceiling. I won't give him the satisfaction of knowing this is affecting me.

"Leave us." Nathan says to the other guy. I do not want to be alone in the room with him again.

The man leaves the room and Nathan walks closer to me.

"You called me that night, didn't you? The night my brother died you told me he was dead." I ask, deliberately not mentioning that Sidney is alive.

"I did." He replies.

"How did you get out without anyone seeing you?"

"Underground tunnels." He replies.

"Did you- did you set the fire at my house?" I ask, lifting my head.