11|| The cover

I woke up early and since we can't start construction until all the people helping me have had breakfast I helped Maria with the housework

I woke up early and since we can't start construction until all the people helping me have had breakfast I helped Maria with the housework. I haven't been helping her all that much but I need to, to keep the act up. I helped mainly with the hoovering. I honestly don't know how she does it singlehandedly. She claims to enjoy it.

After that I saw Vincent with his new best buddy, Frinkles. He offered to look after him for the other days I'll be out of the house, he insisted acctually.

They both hung around for a while, giving me a chance to see my baby before I had to be off interrogating again for the day.

When we got to Castle, thankfully, the place was how we had left it.

We got to work straight away but as the back room still needed a lot of work I wasn't able to cook anything in there so Rose and I picked up some lunch for the crew.

As they each sat down to eat, I once again take the opportunity to talk to them.

"Hi, I'm Cassie." I say sitting down at a table of 3 people.

"Hi, I'm Abigail." The long-haired ginger girl says enthusiastically. "This is Beatrice." She says pointing to the dark haired girl with lots of piercings beside her. "And that is Rocco." She says pointing to the only guy at the table.

"Nice to meet you all."

"You too." Rocco says taking my hand and bringing it up to his lips before leaving a kiss on the knuckles.

Beatrice rolls her eyes. "Don't mind him, he's always like that."

"And what's that's supposed to mean?" He asks narrowing his eyes and leaning further onto the table, closer to her.

"What do you think it means?" Beatrice replies, moving her face closer to his.

Their faces are mere inches apart as they both glare at each other.

Anyone within a 5 mile radius can see the sexual tension.

I met these people like a minute ago but honestly, I ship. By the looks of things Abigail does too as she's trying and failing to hold back a smile.

"Ok, can the two of you just kiss already." I say. Their heads immediately snap away from each other and turn to me.

"What?" Rocco asks.

"We can all see you two like each other." I explain.

Beatrice scoffs. "Yeah right."

"So who do you guys like then?" Abigail asks.

"I don't like anyone." Rocco says like it's the most obvious thing in the world. I think he's trying to convince himself more than us.

"Ok." Abigail shrugs. "If you don't date her I will."

"Wha- that's- what...you like Rose not her." Rocco says.

"Do you like her or not?" Abigail says crossing her arms.