37 || Wake up

"Are you sure it's him?" Blaine asks, to which I nod

"Are you sure it's him?" Blaine asks, to which I nod. "I'll take care of it." He says before walking off. I can't chase after him because I'm still tied to a fucking chair.

"Blaine, wait, come back."

He stops in place before walking back.

He takes my face in his hands before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"I'm going to tell Vincent to come down here and get you and the two of you are going to go far away." He says. "I'll come and get you when everything is sorted out, I promise."

I shake my head and he makes a beeline for the door. "No. Blaine, he'll kill you."

"I'll be fine, you don't need to worry."

"Blaine. Stop. Don't go."

"I'm sorry sweetheart but I have to." He says.

"If you don't fucking untie me right now I swear-" He cuts me off when he shuts the door. "BLAINE." I shout. I try and wriggle my arms free but they barely move.

What have I done? I shouldn't have told him, I should've let him believe it was me. He's going to get himself killed and it's all my fault.

What feels like an eternity later, the door begins to open once again.

I let out a breath of relief when I see it's Vincent.

He stands in the doorway, looking at me with confusion evident on his face. "What happened to you?"

"No time for chit chat, untie me." I say and Vincent walks over to the knife table a picks one up.

He slices the rope and cuts me free.

"Do I even want to know why Blaine tied you up?"

"Vincent." I reprimand.

"What? Like I believe you are the mole." He says.

"I don't know if I should be offended or glad." I say. "We need to get out of here."

"Blaine said the same but I don't understand why." Vincent states.

"When Nathan realises what I've done- Blaine- Do you know where Blaine has gone?"

"Woah, woah. Slow your roll." He says. "What did you do to Nathan?"

"I'll catch you up with everything but first, do you know where Blaine is?" I ask because it's the most important.

"No. But he give me strict orders to not let you go after him. He told me to hide you, take you through his secret tunnels and get you out of here." He says. "Please come willingly, I don't want to have to drug you like the others did." I give him a look that questions his seriousness. Vincent shrugs. "He's the boss and it's for your own good.."