43 || Loyal to me

Blaine stares at his parents in shock

Blaine stares at his parents in shock. He quickly snaps out of it and into action. He looks at Vincent who's looking back at him, shocked too. Blaine subtly tilts his head towards me and Vincent gets his drift.

Vincent walks up to me and grabs my hand. He quickly and wordlessly pulls me to walk with him to the stairs.

As much as I want to stay and protect Blaine, I don't protest. I don't want to make Blaine look like an idiot and go against him in front of his parents who already think little of him.

Me being there would probably make matters worse anyway, I'd probably blurt some shit and get a gun pulled on me.

"Who's the girl?" Blaine's father asks as Vincent and I walk up the stairs. I don't like him.

"No one you need to be concerned about." Blaine replies calmly.

"Is she the girl that dishonoured you?" His mother asks, referring to the Sapphire incident but really Blaine orchestrated the whole thing and got exactly what he wanted in the end.

Almost up the stairs, I look back to Blaine who's face is completely cold. I've never seen him look so distant, so shut off.

"Like I said, she's no one you need to worry about." He states.

We turn the corner and Vincent tries to take us down the hall and back to my room when I tug him back.

"What are you doing?" Vincent asks, his voice a whisper. He's visibly freaked out.

"I don't want to leave him." I state. "I won't make a sound, I promise."

Vincent let's out a big breath of air. "Fine but just so you know if you make a sound Blaine will have my head."

"I wouldn't dream of it." I say.

"Why are you here?" Blaine asks his parents.

"Can't we just stop by to pay our son a visit?" His dad asks.

"No. You can't. So what is the real reason you're here?" Blaine replies.

"To fix the things that you broke." His father says.

"How long have you been here?" Blaine questions, to which neither of them answer. "August, how long have they been here?" He turns to ask one of his men.

"Since yesterday." August replies.

"And they didn't tell you that we were here, that speaks for itself doesn't it." His mom says.