29 || Self love

A/n I freaking called it. I said to my mam last night "I'm fully convinced Taylor is going to announce 1989 TV at today's show" and woke up to the announcement. I was convinced but still shocked when it happened. Anyways 1989 (Taylor's Version) coming on October 27th (she's really spoiling us rn). I write a few chapters in advance so this is just an additional post this week & there's something in tomorrow's chapter that's funny after the announcement and a certain someone who loves Taylor...

 I write a few chapters in advance so this is just an additional post this week & there's something in tomorrow's chapter that's funny after the announcement and a certain someone who loves Taylor

I wake up with my head on Blaine's chest, one of his arms wrapped loosely around me.

Shit. When Blaine wakes up he's definitely going to have something to say about this.

I lift my head to look at his perfectly sculpted face. I look to his closed eyes and his long eyelashes, at his perfect skin, at his full lips and his slightly curly, black, disheveled hair.

I realise that I'm basically staring at him and if he wakes up I'm going to look like a creep so I move to get up.

When I try to get up his grip on me tightens, forcing me to lay back on his chest and I know I've been caught.

"What? Finished checking me out?" He cockily says.

"I wasn't checking you out." I mumble. I definitely was.

"Oh really? So you make a habit out of watching people while they sleep?"

"Why are you still asleep?" I ask changing the topic. He's normally awake at the crack of dawn, this isn't the first time he's slept in untill late when I've been around.

"I decided to have a sleep in."

"I somehow don't believe that." I state.

"Lucky for me, I don't care."

I try to get up again, and he pulls me back down. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm comfortable, stop trying to move."

"How long do I have to wait before you'll let me go?" I ask.

"Hmm." He pretends to think. "Maybe a couple hundred years."

"Frinkles." I say loudly and he comes running. He jumps on the bed and Blaine immediately lets go of me.

"Remove your cat from my bed." He says.

I giggle and pick Frinkles up. I walk over to Whisper who is slowly also making his way over to the bed in pursuit of Frinkles and pick him up in my other arm.

I turn around so I'm looking at Blaine who's now sat on the bed. "Now I have two cats." I say with a big smile, holding Frinkles under one arm and Whisper under the other.

A smile tugs on Blaine's lips.

I walk slowly through the halls of the house, careful not to drop my babies. I've never actually held two cats at once before so I'm being careful not to drop them. Both cats are well behaved though, neither of them are wriggling about too much or trying to jump down.