44 || Jump then fall

A/n I highly suggest reading the Create A Divine Move bonus chapter (Titled "Rhi & Jack") before this one. It's a crossover of both books.

"Vanessa, hurry up or we're going to be late

"Vanessa, hurry up or we're going to be late." Blaine says, knocking loudly on his sisters door.

"Ok, ok, just hang on a second." She says through the door followed by some clanking about.

When Vanessa emerges from her room she's dressed all fancy along with Blaine.

I have my bridesmaid dress packed and ready to go along with our wedding gift. I'm just in normal clothes for now with some makeup to hide the remaining bruises on my face and arms.

"Finally. You're going to be late to your cousins wedding." Blaine says.

My good friends Mariana and Jackson are tying the knot today and we're all really excited.

When we arrive at the venue I make my way to Mariana and the rest of the girls while Blaine and Vanessa go off in search of their cousin.

Mariana let each of her bridesmaids choose their own dresses so long as it was a shade of blue.

I chose a long, light blue ball gown like dress with flowers sewn along the material.

When Mariana gets changed into her wedding dress we're all stunned. She looks so pretty. It makes me emotional to see the girl I've grown up with getting married.

Jackson and Mariana's story had their ups and downs but they stuck together like glue through all of it. The two of them were made for each other and so to see them like this, about to get married makes me so unbelievably happy for them.

Tara, Marley, Quinn and I walk down the isle before Mariana makes her entrance to the instrumental of Taylor Swift's Lover.

The boys from our friend group are stood behind Jackson as well as his best man Blaine.

The ceremony goes off without a hitch. The two of them exchange vows and cute words. After that we make our way over to where the party is taking place under a gazebo at the other side of the grass nearby the huge castle.