46 || Loyalties lie

"It belongs to a

"It belongs to a...Fernando Kamarera." Quinn says and I go stiff. "Does that name mean anything to you?" I wish it didn't but it's that fuckers father.

"Blaine?" I look over to him in shock.

He just looks at me for a second. "At least we know who it is." He calmly replies.

Fernando Kamarera, father of Alvaro Kamarera and the leader of the Spainish mafia. Of course it's him because nothing in my life is easy.

Alvaro's own father killed Eva and then blamed Blaine for it by writing an extremely disturbing letter claiming to be him. That's messed up.

I feel slightly bad for Nathan but I redirect that empathy to Eva. After everything he did to me he doesn't deserve even a slither of my pity. He was a horrible person and maybe that was made worse by the death of his wife but that still doesn't excuse what he did.

Eva didn't deserve to die, I truly believe that.

"Now what are we going to do?" I ask.

"All of this is his fault, it all leads back to him. He can't do all of this and expect to get away with it." He says. "Now we come up with a plan."

♡♡♡

"I guess Spain isn't off my bucket list after all." I say, spraying my hair into place while in Blaine's airplane.

The two of us are rushing to get ready in time for when we land.

My hair is up in a bun so it's quite easy to put on my blue, dangly earrings in the airplane bedroom mirror.

"Can we see Reyna while we're here?" I ask hopefully.

"We could make that work." He says, effortlessly tying his tie. "Cassie." He stops what he's doing to look at me through the mirror.

"Yes?"

"Please don't go in there with me." He says with a plea in his voice.

I turn around to face him fully.

I can tell by his demeanor he's worried and that worry is directed at me or more specifically my safety.

I put my hand in my dress pocket and I take out the famous Sapphire. I toss it to my other hand with a reassuring smile. "I'll be alright."

Blaine picked out this dress for me. I remember being excited to show him my dress that had pockets this one time, he must have remembered too.