ANNOUNCEMENT

It's me again, hi.

So I'd guess there's around 10 chapters left of this book (give or take) and I'll probably add some bonus chapters at some point in the future.

Don't be disheartened because this announcement is to basically share with you what's next.

I'm here to announce Reyna's book and the next of the series.

The book will take place in Spain (it may seem like an odd choice considering but I'll explain in the prologue which will be posted shortly after the end of this book). While the book is set far from the rest of the people in this book, I take any chance I can get for a crossover. I'm not going to mess anything up for the characters in this book e.g. if a couple is still dating at the end of this book they'll continue to do so in the next (THIS IS NOT FORESHADOWING A BREAK UP IT IS JUST AN EXAMPLE, I SWEAR).

My next book is going to be called "Create An Insolitus move" and the character page is up now so that you can save it to your library if you wish.

The book will start coming out a couple weeks after this one has concluded so I'll choose a date closer to the time. After, the updates should be Monday and Friday as usual.

This book will be the final one (for now) of the series. I'm not going to say I'll never come back to it because it may happen but just for now this is going to be the last one because I have something else I'm planning on writing after (I'm not dedicating myself to it yet so don't hold me to that).

So the main character of my next book is, as you know, Reyna Levena and the male lead will be Anatoly King. You're probably wondering who that is but if you're thinking I know that name, that's because he briefly appeared in the chapter titled "The Ball". The pair have not met before the story starts, they know of one another but do not know what each other look like (extremely important detail).

Now for the description:

Most of Reyna's life has been dedicated to helping people but what happens when she's the one in need of help?

After a one night stand with a dangerous criminal that results in an accidental pregnancy, Reyna is forced to run to protect her child from his wrath. Thanks to her friend and the leader of the Italian mafia who is protecting her as best he can, she is able to start a new life in Spain with her baby. Finally free from her past life, she's able to raise her son and what was once an unfamiliar place quickly becomes home.

She shouldn't get too comfortable though, for the past always has a way of catching up to you and when a tall, handsome man practically falls onto her doorstep she'll soon find out that the universe has a twisted way of bringing everything together and she can either work with it or against it.

Insolitus meaning - unusual, uncharacteristic, unaccustomed.