10 || Did you miss me?

Later that day, after chaos erupted I played back my conversation with Francisco

Later that day, after chaos erupted I played back my conversation with Francisco. Especially the part where he assumed Blaine and I were sleeping together. Do people actually think that?

The way he was speaking was as though only the high up members ate dinner together and I was an exception to that rule.

I asked Blaine earlier who confirmed my theory. I was obviously (and rightly) worried that it might cause suspicion but Blaine assured me that I'd would be fine, especially since I'm meant to be a family friend.

The only reason Francisco is hesitant to trust me is because him and Blaine are close, not that Blaine would admit that. He's sceptical to trust me because in all the years he's known Blaine, he's never said anything about me to him. He knows Blaine, probably better then anyone, and I think deep down he knows he's hiding something. I'm staring to gain his trust but one wrong step and it's game over so I need to tread lightly.

Not that long ago, Mrs. Cole came into my room and told me that Blaine wants to speak with me at breakfast. I usually skip breakfast but since it seemed important I decided to humor him. I sit at the long table next to Blaine who is sat at the head and Francisco sat opposite me.

"Cassandra." He greets as I take a seat. "I have a group that will help you with your constitution work, they'll be at your bakery and begin today at 10:30am. Let them know what you need doing and be there to oversee it. They'll need breaks and I'm hoping you can provide food for them."

"Yeah, I can do that."

"And treat them appropriately, I'm doing you a favour so I don't want any time wasted, understand?" He says, a hidden meaning behind his words.

"Got it." I reply. "The cooks, I haven't seen them in the kitchen downstairs." I say, trying to make conversation instead of the awkward silence that was creeping in.

"The kitchen downstairs is there for anyone to use. The chefs use a different one, it's behind those double doors." Francisco says turning around and pointing at the doors behind him.

On today's episode of how rich is Blaine I learned that the guy has two kitchens.

"The kitchen in there is bigge-" As he turns back around he cuts himself off and stares at the doorway, as does everyone else, including Blaine. All chatter and nose in the room suddenly ceases.

I turn to see a wavy, black haired woman, with a high ponitail stood at the doorway with a smile on her face. She's wearing a pretty black maxi dress with a dark blue shaul. Her diamond earings and matching necklase shimmer in the light. Her full attire screams money.

Another woman stands behind her. She's tall and her skin a darker shade. From her white pressed suit, under which she wears a tight black top that fits her perfectly, to her white handbag with golden font and her black hair neatly braided into a halo braid, she radiates power.