41 || Ready to go?

"There's no way this is acctually happening

"There's no way this is acctually happening." I say, looking up to Blaine's private jet, the autumn night air creating a breeze that causes my blonde hair to slightly blow in the wind.

"Would you like me to carry you onto the plane?" Blaine says from beside me, a hint of amusement in his tone.

"I know you're only saying it to be sarcastic but I very much would, yes."

Blaine bends down to pick me up bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck. He carries me onto the airplane or should I say his private jet. He places me down on one of the extremely comfortable seats between him and the shared seat Frinkles and Whisper are sat together on.

The seats aren't in rows like a normal plane, it's way more posh. There are tables and cabinets, a full sized tv and a sofa. There's so much room to move around in here.

"Are we going yet?" Vincent says tiredly from the plane sofa.

"Yes."

The plane takes off not long after Blaine gives the command. Frinkles and Whisper are both asleep on the chair next to me.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I say, standing from my seat.

I walk to the only available door. When I open it I'm shocked. This definitely isn't the bathroom.

"Where's the bathroom?" I say, turning around.

"Through the bedroom and to the right." Blaine directs.

"Of course you have a freaking bedroom on your jet." I say stepping inside it. This is crazy.

Blaine is rich rich, I seem to find out more and more about him everyday.

I use the bathroom and when I walk back through the room Blaine is sprawled out on the bed.

Before I even know what's happening Blaine has me pulled on the bed and I fall on top of him.

"Sorry, I'm crushing you." I say, trying to move off of him. He stops me.

"Don't do that." He says. "You're not crushing me. It's just your body dysmorphia talking." He says, pushing a strand of hair from my face behind my ear.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologise, it's ok. I'm here whenever you need a reminder that your body is perfect and it doesn't define you."

"Ti amo." (I love you) I say in Italian and Blaine raises his eyebrows. "It's the only phrase I currently know in Italian. I learned it specially for you." I say and it puts a heartwarming smile on Blaine's face.