24 || Obsession

"I thought you didn't want her involved?" Blaine says sparing me a glance before his eyes return to the road

This is the first time I'm letting him drive me after, well, that whole speeding to get my attention incident. I'm really on edge right now but he's the only one that knows about the mole and therefore the only one I can go with.

"I don't but I also don't want you to kill my brother and this is the only way I can think of to prove his innocence." I say crossing my arms and turning to look out of the window.

"We're here." He says after five minutes and I turn to glare at him. "Why are you looking at me like that for?" He asks.

"I didn't tell you where she lived."

"Because I already know." He states.

"And that's why I'm glaring."

"Why? Jealous?"

"I'm not jealous, Quinn has a boyfriend. Plus she would never stoop so low." I say getting out of the car and leaving no room for an argument.

I slam the car door shut as he gets out.

"Watch it. This cars worth more then you make in a year." He warns.

"And how do you know how much I make in a year, stalker much?"

"Call it what you want."

"Obsessive, stalkerish, downright creepy." I list, following him to my friends house.

We knock on the door and Quinn answers. She looks between the two of us, clearly confused at our sudden appearance. "This is an unusual combination."

"Hi, may we come insi-" I start and Blaine just walks inside. "Sorry about him, he didn't take his daily vitamins." I don't think she understands the joke because she just motions for me to come in. Where's her boyfriend when you need him?

"We need you to get us some security footage." Blaine says.

"What I think Blaine meant was we need you to get us some security footage, please."

"No I didn't." Blaine says bluntly.

"Seriously?" I ask him before turning to Quinn. "I can't take this guy anywhere." I say pointing my thumb to Blaine.

"How do you two even know each other?" Quinn asks.

"None of your busine-" I give him a sturn look and to my surprise he shuts his mouth.

"Um...how do I explain this? To cut a long story short we originally met at Jackson's halloween party then met again when I was at the wrong place at the wrong time...sort of."

"The security footage." An inpatient Blaine reminds.

Quinn grabs her laptop and sits on the sofa with it. "Place and time?"