Imagine - b. k

3 am snack

You were wide awake when you heard your stomach growling. You checked the time and it's 3 am. You were tired and don't want to stand up because you feel comfortable laying down beside Bill who's snuggling you in his sleep, but you were so hungry so you had no choice but to get up.

You gently pulled yourself away from Bill's embrace and went to the kitchen to make a sandwich to satisfy your hunger.

While you were making sandwich, you felt two arms around your waist and a chin on your shoulder.

"You left me..." His voice is hoarse yet gentle and you can tell he just woke up.

You chuckled at what he said but you continued to do what you're doing anyway.

"Bill, why'd you get up? Get some more sleep. You have a busy day tomorrow." You said in a whisper because you have no energy to talk because you're really hungry and tired.

"I can't sleep without you." His voice turned more and more quiet, almost like a mumble, as he said those words.

You giggled at his cuteness. You may not see him, but you can tell he's closing his eyes while he hugs you from the back.

"Okay. I'll hurry up and eat this in the bedroom." Bill nodded his head in a cute way while still resting on your shoulder.

After you're done making the sandwich, you both went back to bed. Bill immediately cuddled you up while you were sitting up, eating your sandwich.

"Hurry and cuddle me." He said in his sleepy voice that made you smile. You kissed his forehead and continued to eat your sandwich.