Imagine - t. k

bonita

"pleaseeee just this once." you whined to your boyfriend, tom.

"for the nth time, no. you're not gonna put make up on my face. hard pass." he said while he covers his face with his hands.

"if you let me do your make up, i'll give you a reward." tom's face lit up then he instantly sat up straight.

"deal." he said quickly.

you happily jumped in excitement. you sit in front of him and put on a headband to push his hair away from his face.

"if you're gonna do it, do it the right way." he pouted as he patted his lap.

you rolled your eyes before you sit on his lap facing him.

you started to do your thing. he sneezes everytime the brush touches his nose and you find it adoring.

he's holding your waist while you do his make up. he's slowly getting his way down and you slap his hand everytime.

"tom, stop." he laughs everytime you does that.

"stop moving around babe." you chuckled saying those words.

"it's itchy." he said, shutting his eyes hard.

"just a few more touches... and done!" you happily said.

you're still sitting on his lap then you gave him the mirror to let him see himself.

"woah." he said while he analyze his face.

"do you feel bonita?" you asked.

"i... i do feel bonita." he replied.

"yay! you're a bonita!" you happily yelled.

you both were laughing while he roast your work. he said that you could've do better with the eyeshadow which made you laugh.

"i can do better than you." he teased.

"oh yea? i challenge you to a make over contest then, mr. kaulitz." you said with enthusiasm.

"oh it is on, ms. kaulitz" he got closer to your face, foreheads touching each other.

"well, where's my reward?" he said in a whisper, his breath brushing against your lips.

"coming right up." you then kissed him passionately.

the kiss is so affectionate it immediately turned into a deep kiss, almost like a make out.

news flash, you are making out.

his hand slipped inside your shirt and the sudden touch made you to gasp, giving him the opportunity to push his tongue in.

"...tom." you whispered between the kiss.

"what. the. fuck. get a room you guys!" you instantaneously got off tom when you heard georg.

"oh georg. w-what's up? why're you here?" you pulled yourself together trying to recover from the embarrassment.

"uh i'm here to give this to tom. unfortunately, i came at the wrong time." he said as he put the papers on a table.

"sorry." you mouthed.

"i'll get going. continue what you're doing and uh... have a great time." georg winked at tom before he left.

you and tom looked at each other then burst into laughter as soon as you saw each other.

"gosh that was so embarrassing!" you said, laughing your ass off.

"he's so gonna tell the others." you added.

"therefore, no turning back now. come here." he pulled you by your waist and lifted you up then went straight to your bedroom.

with a look he have on, you can never take him seriously.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i drew the make up on PicsArt and i feel pretty proud of myself it turned out greater than i expected. he's so bonita i love it