Imagine - g. s

young forever

"hi, my love." gustav sat there talking to his lover again.

"it's been a while, huh." he nervously chuckled "i'm sorry, the band and i were just really busy, you know, on tours and all." he added, still waiting for a reply.

"i understand your silence, i wouldn't want to talk to me too after leaving you for too long." he talks in a soft tone.

"anyway, i brought you flowers, your favorite." he placed the bouquet next to her "i miss you so much, my darling." he closed his eyes as he planted a gentle kiss.

"you're still angry?" it seems that he still hasn't got any response.

"please forgive me." he pouted "i would like you to forgive me as my birthday present. my birthday's tomorrow, remember that?" he chuckled.

"i'll be turning 21 tomorrow," he smiles painfully "while you're still 18." his smile turned into a glum in a split second.

"you're so unfair, you stay young forever." his eyes are full of tears ready to burst anytime. he held his aching heart, trying to lessen the pain he was feeling.

"it has been 3 years yet i still can't move on from this insufferable anguish. and i don't think i will." tears are streaming down his face as he speaks "i miss you so much." he closes his eyes and squeezed the piece of clothing he was holding.

"i feel like it's all winter here, even in september without your warmth." his voice cracked from all the crying.

he then caressed her gravestone softly and exhales heavily "even though you're gone, your memory is still alive in me. i'm so thankful for all the time we spent together," he sniffles "you mean the world to me, and my love for you is eternal." he leaned forward and gave her deceased lover's gravestone a hug.

"i promise i will continue to live my life to the fullest, in your honor." he once again pecked the gravestone and wiped his tears.

"i have to go now, my dear." even though he's hurting, he still forces himself to smile. he doesn't want to show her how much pain he feels, how much he's hurting. he knows she doesn't want that. so even if she's not with him physically, he always ensures he does what she wants.

"til we meet again, my beloved." he gave her a blown kiss before he left with eyes full of tears.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i am so bad at writing angst i admit lol but this made me sad because i know how it feels to lose someone you love. on a different note, thanks for the suggestion.

 on a different note, thanks for the suggestion