Imagine - g. l

secrets

you and your band are invited to a music award show. you are the hottest topic at the moment and people are going crazy over you being the band guitarist and vocalist.

you arrived on the red carpet and paparazzi and cameras are already all over you. fans are screaming your names while they went crazy.

you stopped your tracks to take pictures as a band and then you were getting interviewed afterward.

"if it isn't the hottest band in the world, welcome guys. can you first introduce yourselves before we start." the interviewer said.

"hi we are, tokio hotel." bill talked first then you all said it in unison.

"so, your album reached over a million sold in less than an hour can you believe it?" said the interviewer.

"it was an unimaginable feeling really. we didn't expect it to happen and we are very thankful to our fans." bill said.

"that's a new record, yea?" the interviewer added.

"totally a new record for us. wow." added bill.

"amazing. now, there is a juicy rumor running around town that we all want to know the truth." the interviewer smiled at you sheepishly.

"oh we all know where this is going." tom chuckled.

"oh yes indeed." bill added then laughed.

gustav was also laughing silently and georg was grinning. as for you, you closed your eyes and shook your head gently because you already know where it will lead.

"y/n, is it true that you have a secret lover? are you already taken? the fans are dying to know which also includes me haha" the interviewer raised his brows constantly in a teasing way that made the guys including you burst in laughter.

"oh damn, rumors really do have wings, huh, it spread faster than i thought." you nervously chuckled.

you really careless about what people will think and you clearly don't deny any of the accusations. because the truth is...

"i am very much taken, yea." all four of them cackled making you close your eyes in embarrassment. not embarrassed because of what you said, but with how they react.

they really can't shut up and make it less obvious.

"what's the tea why are you guys laughing too much?" the interviewer is now confused by how much the guys are laughing and the way they keep teasing you.

"all i can say is, my relationship isn't that much of a secret. as i told you before, i am an open person and i never hide anything from you guys." you pointed at the camera. "you already know who my not-so-secret lover is." you said and winked with a smile at the camera.

the subject changed, fortunately for you, and you can already feel his stares. you looked at him who was on the other side and just as you expected, he was already looking at you with those eyes and that stunningly handsome smile.

you smiled at him and raised your brows in a flirtatious manner. he winked at you and mouthed something.

i love you, my secret lover.

you chuckled at what georg said.

[KALI SPEAKING]

this is my apology to all my georg girlies. i promise I'll write something better. this came up to me randomly at 2 am (in my country) and i didn't waste any time so i wrote this. you can tell me your suggestions and I'll try my best to write it as soon as possible and the way you like it. good mornight for now :)