Imagine - b. k

converse high

you were on your way to your boyfriend's house to hang out. it's friday and you both agreed to have overnights every friday.

you wore your favorite converse high shoes that for some reason, bill despise them.

you don't understand why, it looks great in everything and these are your literal favorite shoes.

so you wore it anyway.

you didn't bother to knock, you just went inside his apartment and sat on the couch next to him.

"hey babe." you said and kissed him afterward.

"wat'cha doing?" you asked.

"i'm listening to this band, they're really good." he take off his headphones and give it to you.

"ooh i like their music. which band?" you asked while still vibing to the music.

"tokio hotel." he said.

you were still vibing when bill suddenly pulled you closer to him.

"hey, pay attention to me now." he said while he take off the headphones.

he's hugging you by your waist and guided you to sit on his lap.

"i missed you." he said, burying his face into your neck.

"that tickles, bill." you giggled.

he continued to kiss your neck while his hand is going down hill.

"baby..." you softly mumbled.

he closed his eyes then kissed your lips affectionately.

you didn't fight back because even you, missed this.

the kissed deepened and before you know it, your shirt is ripped.

"bill! that's my favorite shirt!" you immediately pulled away from the kiss when you realized.

"sorry. i'll buy you a new one." he shrugged his shoulder then carried on.

the next thing you know is your pants is also off.

he tried to strip everything off, except that one.

he suddenly stopped.

"what?" you asked, dumbfounded.

"ugh that converse again." he groaned.

"why? what's the problem." you again asked.

"next time don't wear converse. it's hard to take it off of you." he uttered then continued to kiss you passionately. (lol bill really said no dirty shoes staining this goddamn couch but the white stuff is allowed 💀)

he longed for you for so long and did what he always wanted to do:

take your converse off.

lmao, just kidding.

of course to do the deed.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i tend to not make the deed in details because there might be literal kids reading this. anw, here's a little make out session with our boy, bill.