Imagine - b. k

waste it on me 

"hey macky." you sat next to him. you guys are on the rooftop of the apartment building where you live next door to each other.

"oh, it's you." bill said in a monotone then puffs his cigarette "why do you still call me macky?" he added after exhaling the smoke.

"just 'cause i find it cute and the same reason why your grandma called you that." you were looking at the breathtaking night view of the city.

"how long has it been?" bill looked at you with furrowed brows. he didn't quite get what you said.

"what do you mean?" he continues to smoke. 

"how long has it been since i confessed my feelings and i've been chasing you since." your voice was soft and there was no hint of any emotion.

bill thought for a second before he puff another then spoke right after "i don't know, 5 years maybe?" you sarcastically laughed at what he said making him more confused. 

"why? you're finally giving up?" you've been trying to win his heart for the past five years and he's getting sick of it.

"yea, you can say that." he seemed like he was shocked by how fast he turned his face toward you "tell me, do you even believe in love?"

he didn't even hesitate to answer "no, i don't because it's messed up and a waste of time." he scoffed.

you turned your whole body to face him and rested your head over your knees while you hug it close to you. you then look at him full of hope as you say these words "i know i can't possibly magically change your mind, but if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time, then waste it on me." your face turned serious.

you can't tell what bill was thinking when he's looking at you directly in the eyes. 

"you don't have to answer 'cause i already know. anyway, that'll be the last. thank you for tolerating me for five years. see ya, bill." you stood up and patted his shoulder before you left him, puzzled. 

you're already at the airport ready to leave everything behind, including the man you love for a long time. you told yourself you already did enough and it's time to let go because he can't reciprocate your feelings. life sucks sometimes, you can't have it all.

"wait, y/n! stop!!" you were interrupted when you heard someone screaming your name and it was bill. he's running to you like crazy.

"bill? what are you doing here my plane's about to take off." you said.

"please, don't go. i-i need you." he stuttered. you just stare at him in utter shock, not able to say anything as he continues to express himself.

he takes a deep breath as he tries to find the perfect words that can express his true feelings best. his heart is racing and speaks in a soft and dreamy tone as he starts to think about how to express himself.

"i'm sorry. you mean the world to me and i just can't bear the thought of losing you. all i want to do is show you just how much I care, and how much i...i-i love you. so please, don't go. stay with me. give me a chance to prove that i ridiculously love you," he chuckled "you mean so much to me, and i'm sorry that I wasn't able to see that sooner." his eyes are teary and his hands are shaking as he held yours.

you were speechless. you didn't even notice you're also crying. you've been waiting for the day he'll finally say that he loves you back, and that is today.

"when i heard you'll be leaving for good, it made me go crazy. i realized i can't live without you, i can't breathe without you. so what would you say, y/n, would you be willing to waste your time with me?" you laughed at his corny comeback. you nodded your head in response and he suddenly lifted you up and spin you around.

"bill, put me down we're in public." you giggled "it's macky for you. i love you, my dear one." he said then linked your lips together.

[KALI SPEAKING]

can we just talk about bill in the picture?? he's so scrumptious even when he's doing the bare fucking minimum i'm losing my mind aaagghhhhh. well anw, thanks for the suggestion!

 well anw, thanks for the suggestion!