Imagine - t. h

smash 

"what do you think the new guy's position will be?" georg asked.

"beats me." says tom and shrugs.

"i hope not as the lead vocal though or else i'm gonna lose my job." bill added.

"you're right. because we might prefer the new guy than you." georg joked making bill flip him off.

they were waiting in the dressing room to welcome the new member their agency hired. this is the first time they will meet them so they had zero clue who they are and what they do.

"has this cake been here the whole time?" tom asked pointing at the cake on the table.

"i don't know, didn't notice it when we walked in." bill answered, confused as tom.

"that looks delish." georg said letting his intrusive thoughts win. he clasps the cake in half then squeeze it making a mess.

"georg you jerk we're not supposed to touch that!" bill yelled.

"oh fun." tom copied georg then throw the piece of cake in his hand to bill.

"tom you asshole!" bill got pissed he also did the same. the boys are having a food fight throwing cakes at each other.

unfortunately for gustav who was just sitting there and watching all the chaos, he got caked when the guys shove it right to his face. poor gustav.

the door busted open then you entered with their manager and you witnessed the mess they made.

"what is going on? what is this mess? why is the welcome cake for the newbie all over gustav's face?" their manager shouted for the guys to hear. they stopped once they heard him.

they all hid their hands behind their backs and then acted innocent.

"so uh, where's the new guy?" bill asked, changing the topic.

their manager moves to the side to reveal you standing behind him. you smiled at them then waved your hand.

the guys were astonished and are out of words. some of them even had their jaw dropped.

"he's a she!?" tom exclaimed leaving his mouth slightly open.

"hi." you said then smiled.

"i love her already." georg whispered.

"yes. she's the band's rhythm guitarist. be nice to her." their manager uttered.

"oh you know i will." tom spoke in a dreamy tone then smirked.

"psst." tom whispered to the guys making them face him, "smash or pass?" he asked.

"smash." bill and georg said at the same time and gustav just nodded.

"you?" georg whispered back.

"oh smash all day every day." tom simpered. 

"hi, i'm y/n. please be good to me and i look forward to working with you." you offered them your hand and obviously tom took it first.

"oh we will treat you good for sure." he had a menacing smile plastered on his face.

[KALI SPEAKING]

this story might not be what you imagined but i thought it would be good to write when their manager first introduced the reader to the guys. i'll make a part two of this to show how down bad the guys were when they first met y/n LMAO. anyway, thanks for the suggestion! i actually got excited when i read your comment.

 anyway, thanks for the suggestion! i actually got excited when i read your comment