Imagine - g. l

bznz

"he's not coming, are you scamming me?" a girl named lena said as her patience cut short.

"he'll be here, trust me. 'bout time he'll be here." you bit your lip, also waiting impatiently. 

"oh, there he is! hey, georg!" georg is approaching, he's on his bike.

"you girls wait here, i'll talk to him." you went towards him and he got off his bike.

"come on, let's go home." he said as soon as you went to him, "oh no, actually..." of course you stopped him.

"you see those girls over there?" you pointed at the girls behind you and they waved to him, "i told them that i can get you to say hi to them and give them your autograph." you didn't hesitate to tell him the truth because you have nothing to hide.

"what? no." he refuses, "oh come on, georg! they promise to give me 100 euros for it. each" you pleaded.

"why would they even pay you for that?" he questioned.

"because you're famous at school and they won't stop bugging me just to get what they want. so i thought, why not make a profit out of it?" you smiled cheekily.

he looked back at the four girls once again making them more excited then he sighed heavily as if accepting defeat.

"fine. but let's split it in half." you scoffed, "no way."

"hey, it's my masterpiece you're giving out, i should benefit. it's business, honey." he smirked making you grunt.

"20/80." you said.

"40/60". he argued.

"30/70 final deal." you fought back.

"fine." he said, "fine." you said back.

you gave georg a pen and paper and he started writing. you then gave the autographed papers to the girls and made georg say hi to them which made them shrill squeak like a bunch of rats in the middle of the night when you're literally trying to sleep.

after the girls gave you the money, you jump on the passenger bike seat behind georg as you count the money. 

"damn girl, you rich." georg chuckled, "sure am. now, let's go home." you wrapped your hands around your brother's waist while you wait for him to pedal.

"why do you even sell my autographs?" he asked while pedaling. 

"because it's bznz, honey." you proudly smirked at your remarks emphasizing the 'z' sound and mocking him.

[KALI SPEAKING]

okay, i am officially out of ideas LOL. it's my pleasure if you share your suggestions <3