Imagine - g. s

Cuddles

Gustav just got home after an exhausting day. They had an interview the entire day, going back and forth to be interviewed.

He quietly opened the door of your room, tiptoeing towards you who's peacefully sleeping on the bed. He placed a soft peck on your head before he went to shower. Trying his best not to make a sound to not wake you up.

After showering, he gently laid down, almost as if he's a feather because there was no sound at all. He's really cautious.

Then he buried his tired body underneath the sheets, slowly wrapping his arm around your stomach, inhaling your scent afterwards. He's the big spoon.

You groaned softly and moved around making Gustav shocked. You keep moving around until you're finally facing him. You opened your eyes, blinking swiftly to adjust to the nightlight Gustav had turn on.

"Oh, Gustav, hon, you're home." You whispered as you still feel half asleep.

"Yes, I'm home, darling." He pulled you closer to him by your lower back. Then he guided your leg to put it over him. You are now embracing each other, feeling each other's warmth.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked softly. His voice in a whisper almost like a mumble. But you heard him loud and clear.

"No. I was actually waiting for you but I kinda dozed off." You chuckled, still whispering.

The silence and the softness of your voices calms you both. This is the type of silence that you both love.

"How was your day, love?" You asked while you ever so gently stroke his back.

"Tired." He replied.

"Then rest with me." You pecked him with butterfly kisses.

"You are my rest." He lifted your face by your chin then he kissed you on your lips tenderly.

You chuckled from the sudden affection. He's not usually the one initiating kisses, but you're glad he just did.

"Go back to sleep, I'm right here." He patted your back then buried your faced into his neck.

You both were cuddled up, warming each other. After what he said, it was a soothing silence that he immediately fell asleep.

He was exhausted and being by your side charges him up. You're his rest after all.