Imagine - t. h

hush little baby

"i am telling you guys, y/n is cup d." tom said with enthusiasm, holding his chest as a representation. 

"you're lying." georg seemed to disagree. "how would you know?" he questioned afterward.

"just because" tom went quiet for a while confusing the guys.

"because what?" bill said.

"because i saw it." tom shamelessly said. he looked so darn proud of what he just did.

"you son of a bitch." georg sneered. "he ain't called peeping tom for no reason." gustav added making tom offended. 

georg looked at his phone and read whatever text he received. "guys let's go, mrs. becker wants us now." georg said and the guys followed, ready to go.

"nah count me out. i just wanna get laid during my summer break man. i ain't doing it." tom refused to move an inch. he's still sitting on the swing as he picks his nose using a pinky finger.

"get up." georg and gustav dragged him by the arms making tom cry for help. 

"come on you guys i'm only 13! i don't wanna babysit a baby! i can barely even take care of myself how am i supposed to take care of her?!" tom fake cried causing bill to roll his eyes while he follows behind. 

"you're the matured one, make her stop crying." tom said to georg.

now, four teenage boys are around a 5-month-old baby who's crying really loud. they just stare at her not knowing what to do.

"maybe she's hungry?" bill asked calmly.

the boys nodded their heads in response. gustav then gave the baby a huge piece of carrot and placed it in front of her mouth.

"you idiot how is she supposed to eat that? she has no teeth!" bill slightly yelled and hit gustav on his nape which made gustav groan in pain. "i don't know what to do!" gustav surrendered. 

"here, i have her milk bottle." georg said then placed it inside tilly's mouth but she refused and still hasn't stopped crying.

"now what?" tom shouted while he covers his ears. tilly's cries worsen after they forced her to eat and now her voice echoes like crazy inside the house.

"maybe her diaper's full?" georg suggested. bill, gustav, and georg looked at tom in unison indicating only one thing. when tom realized why they were looking at him, he immediately backed up with his hands in the air.

"absolutely not! NOOO!" tom screamed while running out of the room. "coward." georg smirked.

"i checked, it's not it." bill said as calm as ever.

"what else could it be? she's not hungry, she's clean, we tried making her laugh with georg's funny face, and now what?" bill said while rocking tilly's rocking crib. georg on the other hand sent daggers to bill with his eyes with bill's last statement about him.

"it's because you guys are doing it wrong." you said all of a sudden making the guys gasp in shock.

"where did you come from?" georg said. "walls are thin and my ears are about to burst with you useless boys taking care of her." they look really offended but you couldn't care less.

"watch me closely and learn." you said before you carry tilly and gently swayed her in your arms then patted her leg softly for comfort. "hush little baby, don't you cry. sleep now baby, close your eyes." you sang a lullaby for tilly while still rocking her in your arms.

surprisingly, she stopped crying and gradually fell asleep. the guys around you were astonished at how you effortlessly made her stop crying. now that she's sound asleep, you put her back in her crib and let her sleep peacefully.

"see?" you proudly said.

"wha- how?" gustav had his mouth wide open.

"she was just sleepy. you all were so noisy and chaotic she couldn't sleep a bit." you explained while you walk towards the door. "take care of her now, amateurs." you winked and left. the guys were highly impressed it left them speechless.

"oh? tilly's asleep? what did i miss?" tom finally came back with a snack in his hand.

"you just missed cup d." georg smirked at tom.

"what? y/n was here?? NOOOO!" tom screamed which caused tilly to wake up and cry once again.

"TOM YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" the three of them yelled at tom.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i didn't quite understand what you said so i tried to make it as much the same as what you suggested as possible. anw, thanks for the suggestion!

 anw, thanks for the suggestion!