Tour episode

Choosing who to sit with

Bill (✿)

He was so happy you sat next to him. You two were talking a lot to the point that the guys were fed up from your loud laughing and gossiping. Bill told the guys to piss off while he continue to tell you stories about his life and gossips about everyone.

"Also, did you know? Tom's and my first kiss was horrible."

Tom (☆⁠)

He already know that you'll sit next to him so he'll act smug and won't stop looking at the guys with the "she chose me over you" eyes. He'll subtly flirt with you like comparing hand size, play fights, and a lot of teasing. He'll also subtly touch you mostly your thighs and will say he didn't do it on purpose.

"Oh sorry, your leg was on the way I didn't mean to touch you. Ahem thick."

Gustav (✷⁠)

Gustav won't have any reaction. He'll just stare at you as you walk towards him but he don't mind. After a while sitting next to him, he'll eventually talk to you and share his knowledge about drumming. He'll then share his earphone with you and you both will listen to music the whole ride.

"I can never compare to Metallica. They're out of this world."

Georg (✯⁠)

He'll smile and will secretly tease Tom that you chose him over Tom. He'll offer you foods and will talk to you the whole ride. He'll even let you rest on his shoulder when you feel sleepy.

"I can feel Tom's glares at the back of my neck."