Imagine - g. s

make a wish

gustav is sitting on a bench while he happily eats his biscuit. he watches as the wind makes the trees and leaves dance. he enjoys the sound of the crickets as they sing. it's beautiful how a kid sees the world.

suddenly, an old lady sits next to him. he smiles as you stare at him. he notices that you're staring at his biscuits and licks your lips as you're is feeling hungry.

gustav didn't hesitate to give the other half of his biscuit to you. it's the last piece after all and he still wants a bite. so he snapped it in half and gave it to you.

"here you go." said gustav with a warm smile.

"thank you, dear one." you, the old lady, happily accept his offer and immediately ate the half piece of gustav's biscuit.

gustav is eating the other piece when all of a sudden, there was a bright light almost blinding him. the winds are wooshing ruffling his hair and there were sparkles everywhere. he looked for the old lady next to him turns out to be floating up in the air full of sparkles. 

he gaped at you as you slowly float down. you have pointed ears, your eyes are purple, your hair is white as snow, your once wrinkled body became white porcelain skin, and your torn clothes turned into a beautiful shiny dress that floats around.

"fear not, dear one, for i do not bring harm." you said reaching your hand at him and your voice echoes as you speak as if you swallowed a voice effect.

"w-what are you?" gustav stuttered, still in shock.

you smiled without your teeth, "i am a wish fairy. i bless the pure hearts who help me when i am in my vulnerable form. you, gustav, gave me food for i am hungry. and now, i will grant you the wish that your heart desires." you smiled warmly.

"woah." that's all gustav can say, "whatever i want?" you nodded in response.

"make a wish, dear one." you smiled.

gustav thought hard for a moment, "oh i know! i wish for a drum set!" gustav excitedly hopped.

"very well, my dear one." the wind wooshed and there was this bright light again.

gustav closed his eye for protection and when he opened them, there it is, the drum set he's been wanting to have.

but gustav had a frown on his face.

"w-why is there only half of it?" he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"silly you, you gave me half of your biscuit, then i shall grant you half of your wish." you smiled slyly, "enjoy, my dear one." there's this bright light again and you disappeared like a bubble.

"what the f-" gustav almost cursed when the drum set collapsed and he made a funny face.

[KALI SPEAKING]

this is so stupid i'm crying T^T

i laughed so hard writing this LMFAO