Imagine - g. s

confession 

"happy graduation sis!" your brother, georg, exclaimed as he take pictures of you.

"smile some more! there you go." he added as he went full mom mode.

"that's enough georg, you're taking too much." you laughed.

"congratulations, y/n!" both you and georg turned your heads to see who spoke and then you jumped on him when you saw who it was.

"bill!" you said then tightly hugged him he almost couldn't breathe.

"happy graduation, y/n." said tom "congratulations and happy graduation, y/n." gustav then said.

you hugged both of them but suddenly, you felt different when you hugged gustav.

you've known the guys for years now since they're your brother's bandmates and friends who became your friends eventually as well. 

"can we take a picture, please?" bill excitedly said and did little jumps.

you positioned yourselves, all five of you. you are in the middle with gustav and georg on either side of you. 

the guys keep pushing you making them squeeze you tightly. you felt embarrassed to be this close to gustav and it lowkey made you blush. 

when you were done taking pictures, gustav suddenly cleared his throat, and then the guys left one by one. "i-i'm just gonna go buy us some...food. yea." georg said and left "me too, i'll help georg." added bill "i'll be honest, imma just go find myself someone to fuck." tom shamelessly said before he dash out of the scene leaving you and gustav alone.

"that shameless bastard." you said as you're already used to tom's unfiltered personality.

gustav clears his throat once again and smiles at you. he looks straight at you, he looks like he's nervous about this. when he starts, he speaks in a serious tone.

"uh, it's been a while since we've been friends, but I've always had this...feeling about you," you look at him with confusion "you were always so fun and kind...and I guess I just...fell for you." he added, chuckling nervously.

you were dumbstruck by what you'd heard from gustav, your friend.

"heh, well...I was thinking maybe we could take the next step in our relationship and..." he clears his throat again and he seems still nervous as he speaks, trying to think of the right words to express his feelings.

"i know it's still early for this, but I just can't deny the feelings I have for you. i want you to know that I've fallen for you, and I was wondering...if you'd be willing to go out with me?" he smiles softly, looking directly into your eyes now. he's waiting for your response with great anticipation...

you blinked multiple times trying to process what just happened. "i...gustav i-.. whoo damn haha..." you stammered, not able to express what you really wanna say.

"what do you say, y/n?" he smiled nervously still waiting for your response.

"oh gustav, yes of course!" you gave him your most sweetest smile.

he was so happy he unconsciously pulled you in a tight hug "oh y/n! you have no idea how much you make me a happy man." you can't see him but you can feel his smile and how genuinely happy he is.

"OMG IT'S HAPPENING! AHHH I'M SO HAPPY FOR THE BOTH OF YOU." gustav pulled away when you both heard bill shouting. he even fanned his face using his hand as he fake cried. 

"they're not yet official, you idiot. even though gustav's my friend, he still needs to earn my trust." said georg. he's still very protective of you.

"where's tom? the confession is over and I'm hungry." georg added while he looked around trying to him tom.

"he's probably out there somewhere fucking someone in the toilet. wait, you knew?" you said making the guys shrug their shoulders.

at the end, you left tom and he was mad but you all ignored him and continued to celebrate both your graduation and gustav's confession.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i'm baaaack. i'm sorry i've been inactive, i just finished taking the entrance exam for college and i was actually studying the whole week. i really wish that i would be accepted aaahhhh.

anw, thanks for the suggestion!