Imagine - b. k

goddamn

: you're at tokio hotel's concert as a bill girly in the vip section.

"bill i love you so much i could die!!" 

"tom i wanna have your baby!"

"marry me gustav then i shall be your slave rraagghh!!"

"georg it's getting cold! but i got chu boo you can rest yourself inside me!"

the girls in your section kept screaming these ribald comments to the guys. you find their comments funny and relatable because same.

after some songs, they stopped for a while to converse with the fans.

"how are y'all feeling? are you guys having fun?!" bill's voice echoed as he speaks into the mic.

"it's quite chilly in here so make sure you brought your jackets." he added and the crowd goes wild.

bill walked towards your side and you noticed him looking at you. you don't wanna be delusional but you swear he stared right into your soul.

suddenly, he approached you and squat down the edge of the stage to match your level, "hey, beautiful." he said and raised his brows in a flirtatious way.

the crowd and the girls next to you squealed at the top of their lungs when bill said that. you on the other hand couldn't process what just happened. you look back and to your sides to make sure he's looking and talking to you which made bill chuckle.

"yes, you. can you come up here?" bill reaches his hand out for you. you were still stunned and didn't realize what was happening until the security helped you to get to the stage.

"hi." bill smiles, "i can't help but notice how pretty you are." (he's making me blush and delusional fr) he added which makes your heart skip a beat.

"i uh-.." you can't even say a single word about how this gorgeous man makes you feel highly strung.

"it's okay, darling. it's just me." he patted your shoulder to comfort and something inside you exploded from the sudden contact.

the next thing you know, you did the most reasonable thing anyone could ever imagine. you cupped his cheeks then pulled him closer to you which your lips and his collied. (would be me if i had the chance)

the whole crowd gasped aggressively you almost got sucked in. you shut your eyes close aggressively as you felt bill smirk against your lips giving you butterflies in your stomach.

you suddenly lost all your senses and all you can hear and feel is your rapid heartbeat and bill's soft lips against yours.

you can feel he's slightly opening his mouth and his tongue gently brushes over your lips which made you snap back to reality so you pulled away making bill jerk his head slightly forward as if he's asking for more.

"goddamn girl got nerves." tom said, "literally bill's type." georg added, smirking.

you covered your mouth with both your hands and your eyes wide open when you got ahold of what you just did. bill rather looked impressed and he was actually blushing.

"i-i'm so sorry. i don't know what gotten into me." you backed away slowly and bill keeps following you with a smirk.

indistinct chatter was heard from the crowd but all your attention is on bill who was right in front of you. he licked his lips seductively making you gulp.

he got really close making you freeze in your spot. his lips is way too close to your ear and whispered something, "see me later, backstage." he pulled away and then winked at you.

the security escorted you back to your seat and they once again started to play. while you're on your way, tom whispered something at you.

"can i play with you after you're done with bill?" he smirked and winked. (you can play with me all four of you at the same time! i'm a big girl i can handle myself *wink rizz*)

[KALI SPEAKING]

God knows i'll be too powerful if i was that woman in the picture. anyway, this episode got me giggling and kicking my feet ahh i love being delusional but i know i'll faint right there if bill will even spare me a glance LOL.