Imagine - g. l

make out

georg invited you to come with him to one of their rehearsals. as a supportive girlfriend, you went with it even though it is way out of your comfort zone.

you've met the guys before and they're great. you're just not used to hanging out with them because they are totally the opposite of you.

they're loud and chaotic while you're quiet and timid. but it's fine as long as you have your boyfriend, georg.

"are you okay?" georg asked while caressing your knuckles as a comfort.

you just nodded your head and smiled.

"omg it's y/n!" bill's loud voice surprised you.

georg immediately glared at poor bill who just wants to greet you.

"sorry." bill whispered. "hey, y/n. it's been a while." bill added.

per usual, you just nodded and smiled.

"still not a talker." bill awkwardly chuckled.

georg noticed how your smile dropped. he knows you're feeling anxious.

"hey, it's gonna be alright, i'm right here." georg said and smiled reassuringly.

he also knows that you're not used to showing affection whenever you are with the guys. but he knows you're not feeling fine so he held your hand under the table.

your fingers intertwined and he's gently stroking your thumb.

you were flushed and unable to say anything.

you were feeling more and more comfortable with what he was doing with your hand. it makes your heart skip a beat.

"ohh hoo hoo, check it out guys, georg and y/n are making out with their hands." tom shouted.

that made you embarrassed so you immediately let go of georg's grip.

you turned crimson red and you keep your head down in embarrassment.

"nice move, dickhead." georg raised his middle finger to tom and pulled you in a hug right after.

[KALI SPEAKING]

thanks for the suggestion!