Imagine - g. l

arranged

it's a wedding date arranged between two powerful families. georg sits in his suit, coiffed hair, and strong perfume while examining the eyes of the woman sitting across from him.

you're eyeing him, not breaking the contact. 

she's got quite the glare. georg thought.

why is he looking at me like that? that stupid smirk and annoying stare makes my blood boil. you also thought.

after a moment of silence, he finally decided to speak, "well, shall we get straight to business? we both know why we're sitting here." he leans back and man spreads. 

you sigh, "like i have a choice." 

"i hear your family is quite generous with their brides, no?" he grins and checks you out making your skin crawl.

"why not call this off? we both know we don't want each other." you leaned forward and narrowed your eyes trying to convince him.

he's leaning back, a confident smirk on his face, "you know i can't do that, honey. what do you think my family would say?"

"who cares about what your family will say?" you crossed your arms and roll your eyes which he find amusing.

he then leans forward and stared into your eyes, "well, in case you've forgotten...you will one day be a part of it, too." he grins.

"again, like i have a choice." you look away with your arms still together.

he snickered and leaned back again, "you see, i'm the heir of the listing family, and i must say, i'm quite the prize to win." he open his arms as he wait for your bold answer he finds chucklesome.

"you wish" you scoff, "i don't see much." smirks.

georg glares up at you, "then, you are blind." he leans back to relax and glances around, "i mean, look at me." his remarks make you want to jump off a cliff by how arrogant he is.

"suddenly, i'm happy to be blind." you said sarcastically.

georg laughs. "so, are we going to sit here, throwing insults at each other, or can we take this conversation to a more...appropriate place?" he gave you a flirtatious look which made you to scrunch up your whole face.

"ugh fine. let's just get this over with." you stood up and waited for him to take you where the ceremony will take place.

he then stood up and took your hand and lead you out.

georg walks slowly while glancing back at you who were walking quietly, not saying a word, "why are you acting so cold? we're going to be married in a little while."

"first of all, don't talk to me. second, i don't want this! i swear i'm gonna harvest your toes in your sleep!" you spat out of rage.

he laughs and walks around trying to compose himself, "is that so? you're aware that we're both the future heads of our families, correct?" he's still trying to control his laugh, "i could just as easily do the same to you, and no one would ever bat an eye." he smirks and winks making you furious.

"bold of you to assume i'm scared. i'll even make pies with it and eat it with a smile on my face." you scrunches your nose and smiles cynically. 

he rolls his eyes and nudges your shoulder, "alright, you win this round, honey. but it's not over yet. once this wedding's over, you'll have to spend the night with me." you didn't say a word anymore and just groans in annoyance.

the ceremony finally starts. georg wraps his arm around pulling you closer to him.

you tried to push him off but his grip tightens and whispers in your ear, "it'll all be over soon, honey." 

you just let him have his way because you just want this to be over.

"you may now kiss the bride." said the wedding officiant.

georg pulls you closer by your waist. you glared at him as he hold your cheeks.

"don't. you. dare." you whispered which made him chuckle. he then slowly pull you closer and close the gap between you.

you thought he's gonna put his lip on you but before your lips touch, he tilt your head gently to the side and kisses your cheek instead. he then pulled back leaving you surpised he didn't take advantage of the situation.

"i'll save it for our honeymoon." he winked and smiled sheepishly.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i'll take him if you don't want him