Imagine - b. k

not the one

the twins are hanging out with their friends gustav, georg, and y/n. they've been friends for who knows how long. they spent most of their lives together that bill develops feelings for one of his friends.

"what should we do tomorrow, guys?" y/n asks the guys and their heads turned to her instantly.

"just spending time with you is fine with me." georg flirts making y/n laugh.

bill silently watches them as he's feeling this jealousy he's been feeling ever since he had these feelings. 

he witnessed every little detail those two are doing. the way georg looks at her with tenderness, the way she playfully hit him when he's telling a joke, the way they laugh together, the way he whispers to her ear their lips almost touched, the way he's holding her waist, and the way they flirt with each other.

all those things feel like a dagger through bill's heart. bill wanted to voice out and claim what was his. but how can he when it is this obvious they like each other and he has no chance? 

besides, he told himself that he will choose friendship over anything. he can't risk their friendship, because that's all they have.

bill sat in the corner as he watch how georg brush his lips against y/n's cheeks. his jaw clenched and his hand balled into a fist. he can't take it anymore.

"go get a room you two." tom's statement didn't help at all. it slaps him the reality.

that georg would never see him like he sees y/n. that georg would never like him the way he likes y/n.

all he wanted was georg, but he was not the one georg wants, it was his best friend, y/n.

[KALI SPEAKING]

a little angst (kinda?) before my classes start LOL

++ i saw a pov about bill being jealous of torg so i made this instead (y/n x georg)