Imagine - g. s

love me?

you were laying in bed with your boyfriend bored as ever.

"babe." you said.

"hm?" gustav softly said.

"will you still love me if i turn into a worm?" it suddenly turned quiet.

"babe?" you thought gustav was ignoring you but he was just stunned by your question.

"if you turn into a worm?" he asked.

"yes." you replied.

without thinking twice, he answered, "of course, yes."

"aweee babeee." you pulled him in a hug then stroked his fluffy hair.

"really though?" you asked all of a sudden.

"of course honey, why not?" he answered.

you then pulled away from hugging him.

"well then how will you take care of me?" you asked.

"i will build you your very own garden inside my room so that we can still be together." he replied with a smile.

you were in awe with every answer he gave you.

"then what if i ran off and then a cow stepped on me?" your random question made him snicker.

"then i will say to that cow, "you fucking stupid cow!" then take you home." he smirked proudly on what he said.

his randomness and heavy german accent that makes it funnier made you to laugh your ass off.

"what?" he chuckled.

"okay, okay. i believe you'll still love me even if i'm a worm. a+ for the commitment." he then laughed when he realized what he just said.

you then continued your night joking and laughing to random things.

[KALI SPEAKING]

i just realized, i don't often make bill and gustav imagines whdkdsj. i'll make it up to gustav and bill girlies (which includes me hehe) more imagines of them are coming soon.