Imagine - g. s

prom night

it's almost 8 pm and your date for prom night will be here anytime soon.

you were fixing your makeup and looking in the mirror. you love how your look turned out so you're really excited for tonight.

all of a sudden, you heard the doorbell ring and you knew it was him.

"sweetheart!" your dad yelled from downstairs which means he already met him.

"coming!" you responded as you ran down the stairs carefully.

while you're coming down, he's right there by the door waiting for you with an awe expression and a stifled smile. "wow." he mouthed.

 he looks so adorable in his messy suit.

"hi." he said with a smile and a small hand wave because he's nervous around your dad.

"hi." you said back and did what he did.

"you're so beautiful, y/n." he said, still in awe.

"thank you. you look wonderful too." you replied, trying to hide your smile.

"hey i'm still here." your dad snapped gustav back to reality making the guy flinch.

"so, you're gustav." your dad spoke which makes gustav nervous.

"yes, sir. good evening, sir." he shook your dad's hand with a quivering hand. you chuckled at his reaction because he's just so adorable.

"in that case, gustav, bring my daughter home before 10." your dad said as he cross his arms and raise a brow, intimidating gustav.

"but dad, the prom ends at 12." you objected.

"fine. bring my princess home by exactly 12 midnight. you got that, gustav?!" your dad raising his voice made gustav gulp really really hard.

"yes, sir. i promise i'll bring your daughter by 12 midnight." he said with full of confidence but you can still tell that he's frightened. he stood up against your dad for you. no man will dare to talk to your dad because they're scared. but gustav just did. he faced your dad even if he's too scared which you find really endearing.

"good. no funny business okay?" your dad added.

"dad, I'm fine. gustav's a nice guy, i assure you." you softly said to your dad to not be too hard on gustav. your dad looked at gustav one more time with piercing eyes which made gustav awkwardly and nervously laugh.

"alright. i trust you, sweetheart. and i entrust my daughter to you, gustav! don't make me lose my trust." your dad said to gustav before he gives you a hug.

"noted, sir." he said confidently.

after giving your dad a hug, you turned to gustav and he chivalrously take your hand gently. he smiled at you and escorted you to the car. he did all the courteous things which make your heart flutter. 

he's the sweetest gentleman after all.

[KALI SPEAKING]

thanks for the suggestion!

also when will i find myself a gustav? T^T