Imagine - g. s

shy shy shy

"ugh i'm frustrated." you groaned.

"what now?" your best friend, georg said. he's basically fed up with your whining.

"we've been dating for 6 months now and he still hasn't held my hand whenever we're in public. is he ashamed of me?" you faked and cried dramatically.

"dude, people are dying from poverty and that's your problem?" georg sarcastically said.

you rolled your eyes and pushed him away by his face making him fall from the bench.

"ouch?" he sat back up.

"but on a serious note, maybe he's just not used to showing affection. especially in public." he uttered.

"you think so?" he closed his eyes and nodded continuously.

"so he's not ashamed of me?" he then shook his head sideways, his eyes still closed.

you sighed in relief. though georg's not the most competent person to ask for advice, he can still be reliable because he's been in a relationship longer than you.

"well shit, speaking of the devil." you look over to where georg is looking and you see gustav walking towards you with a smile.

"hi, love." he quietly said.

"hey, baby. how are you?" you pulled him in a hug but he immediately let go making you feel hurt.

"let's go have lunch. my treat." he pulled away then smiled.

you look back to georg before leaving and he said something with just his mouth.

"good luck, love birds."

(⁠✪)

you just finished lunch and now you're walking together to go home. you badly want to hold his hand while you walk but you can't let yourself do so because it might make him feel uncomfortable and that's the last thing you want to happen.

so you just keep your hands to yourself and walked beside him. he's walking next to the street. he knows all about the sidewalk rule.

you keep looking around to distract yourself from being affectionate and clingy but deep inside you so want to be affectionate and clingy and show the world that you are affectionate and clingy towards each other.

but your boyfriend says otherwise.

"it's quite cold out here, yea?" he spoke suddenly.

"it is a bit cold, indeed." you replied.

suddenly, he pulled your hand, intertwining it with his afterward, and then he put both your hands inside his pocket.

you were utterly shocked by his sudden action. you looked at him but you can clearly see he's trying to hide his beet-red face. he's so cute when he blushes.

you looked down and pursed your lips trying to stifle your smile. now you both are blushing.

you feel like you are on cloud nine and you can't explain this intense euphoric sense of feeling.

you can't believe your shy boy can also be this brave. well, at least he's not ashamed of you.

"ooohh y/n and gustav holding hands in public." you both flinched when you heard georg speak behind you.

gustav instantly let go of your hand and looked away. now he's shy again.

"you just have to ruin the moment! damn you, georg!" you flipped him off while he run off.

"great, we're back to square one." you sighed heavily.