Imagine - g. s

crush

you just got home from work and you were met with a messy house full of high school boys. 

"aight, i'll see you soon man." the twin's friend said and they did their handshake.

"take care, you guys." bill said, waving goodbye.

as you were about to enter the house, you met eye contact with one of their friends. it may sound cliché but the surrounding turned in slow motion when he walked past you.

"oh, sis, you're back." bill went to hug you then tom did the same right after.

"friends just left?" you asked and they nodded.

you pushed the thought of that friend of theirs at the back of your mind and continued to live the day.

days had passed but you still can't get that guy out of your mind. curiosity got the best of you and wanted to ask your twin brothers but they would make fun of you and as the oldest sibling, you can't let them humiliate you. that's your job.

but it got worse you even dreamt about him and it left you no choice but to ask the safest twin, bill. you know tom would snitch on you.

you knocked on his door "hey, macky." you said leaning against the door "oh, hey sis, come in." you did as told.

you sat on the edge of his bed while you watch him study "so...how's school?" you have no idea where and how to start asking about his friend.

"t'was great. how's work?" he questioned back "great as well." you awkwardly smiled.

you were fidgeting and looking around trying to gather up all your courage, but he pick up quick.

"it's about one of our friends, right?" you were caught off guard by his question.

"what? no pfft ridiculous." you nervously chuckled.

"you may be four eyes older than me, but we came in the same womb. trust me, i know." he turned his swivel chair to face you.

you let out a soft sigh "fine." bill stares at you making you swallow really hard.

"yea, it's about your friend..." you said in a low tone.

"yep, confirmed." bill said and suddenly, someone crawled out under his bed.

"wha- tommy!?" yep, it's tom.

turns out bill's not safe as well.

"so you do like him." tom teased.

"what!? no, i don't! i...i-i..." they caught you completely off guard.

"maybe just a little crush?" bill said.

"huuuuh!?!??" your voice were raspy.

"you have nothing to hide from us, y/n." tom said "we're your brothers." bill finished his sentence.

"wai- no! y-you got it-.." you were interrupted when tom pressed his finger on your lips to shut you up.

"it's okay sis, we know." he closed his eyes and slowly nodded. bill did the same.

you grunt in frustration "argh fine!" they opened their eyes slightly in shock "i may...have a little...crush on... him." you looked away with pursed lips to hide your embarrassment.

"i knew it." they said in unison.

"so, what's his name?" seems like the embarrassment is all gone.

the twins have this menace smile on their faces like that 'truth or dare' movie and their eyes turned dark "what?" you asked, slightly annoyed.

"you got that, gustav?" bill said, pulling out his phone and emphasizing his name.

"yea, thank you guys." someone suddenly spoke through the phone "i like you too, y/n." gustav said on the other line making you gasp loudly and then smack the shit out of the twins.

[KALI SPEAKING]

bro i would die of embarrassment if my sibling set me up like that. i would move to the mountains where there is no internet and live like a potato underground. well anw, thank you for the suggestion!

 well anw, thank you for the suggestion!