Imagine - t. h

scream

your telephone has been ringing for a while now so you decided to pick it up.

"hello?" you put the phone between your shoulder and ear as you continue to cook dinner.

"hey there, y/n." a husky voice was heard and you can tell they put on a voice filter from how deep the voice is.

"who's this?" you asked, slightly confused.

"doesn't matter. i have a question for you though." you waited for him to speak up while you cut the meat.

"what's your favorite scary movie?" you stopped chopping when you heard the guy. you laughed when you realize the reference. you thought it was just a stupid prank.

"seriously, who's this? tom? gustav? georg? that's not funny you guys that's so 1997." you said while you laugh.

"wrong, wrong, and wrong. I'm gonna ask you again y/n, what's your favorite scary movie?" now you started to feel anxious. half of you still think this is a joke but the other half thinks you're seriously in danger.

"cut it out." you slightly yelled before hanging up the phone. you slammed it on the countertop then panted heavily. that was nerve-wracking.

the phone once again rang which made you flinch. you contemplated whether to answer it or not, but you still did anyways.

"what now?" your voice trembled.

"how rude of you, y/n. i just want answers and now, you're gonna die." his voice slowly turned aggressive.

you screamed when there was a loud bang in the living room. you didn't give it a chance and you instantly ran upstairs to hide in your room. not today, death.

you locked the door shut then slowly backed away from the door, panting. all of a sudden, someone grabbed you from behind. the person threw you into the bed and then hovered on top of you. there are three of them. two standing at the back watching you and the other hovering over you. you were screaming hysterically asking for help when you saw that the person was wearing all black and had a scream mask on.

"please stop spare me please." you whimpered.

it looked at you for a second before they removed the mask in an unhurried way. you tried your best to keep eye contact because you want to know who is the person behind the mask.

and it was...

"tom!?" you shrieked.

you instantly pushed him off of you and now he's laughing his ass off while rolling on the floor.

you heard the other two laughing and when you looked at them, it was georg and gustav.

"what the fuck's wrong with you, you bastards!" you screeched while punching them multiple times which made them laugh more.

"you should've seen the look on your face." few tears are falling down tom's cheeks while he continues to laugh.

"fuck you." you said before you blew your last punch on his stomach making him groan in pain.

"it was just a prank." georg said, approaching you.

you ignored him while you cross your arms.

"were you the one on the phone too?" you asked in utter annoyance.

"no that wasn't one of us." gustav said and removed the black cloak and mask off him.

"then who?" you asked.

suddenly, there was another one wearing the mask entering the room. you knew it was one of them so you just stood there watching him.

"happy halloween, y/n." he then removed his mask.

"fuck you too, bill." he laughed at your remarks.

"he's the one who called you." gustav pointed at bill.

"bill does the calling and we do the killing." tom added.

you sarcastically smiled then flipped all of them off which made them laugh once more.

"we're still talking about the prank, right?" you questioned with pure concern.

[KALI SPEAKING]

credits to @kattokio for creating such beautiful masterpiece. it gave me an inspiration to write this episode ^^