Imagine - t. k

duck

: you're the band's stylist and tom has a crush on you.

tom is laying down on his bed as he watches the ceiling. his phone buzzed and he reach his hand to get it. once he saw who sent the text, he sat up rapidly making the pillows fall off the bed.

y/n: hey, tom. here's the file you asked me to send.

*open attachment*

tom smiles widely his cheeks almost tearing. he's feeling giddy so he buried his face into the pillow as he lay flat and kicks his feet. he once again looked at his phone and read your text then once again kicked his feet up in the air. he's just in his delulu era don't mind him.

next morning in the studio, tom is all smiles and sunshine it weirded the guys out. they know he has the hots for y/n which is very unusual for him since he says he doesn't believe in love or whatever.

"man i'm starving, what should we eat?" bill asked.

"how about chinese food? i've been craving for some dim sum." gustav said.

"no! i don't want chinese food right now." tom protests.

"hey guys, here's lunch. hope you like chinese food." you suddenly came out of nowhere making tom flinch and nervous.

"oh wow, chinese food! i've been craving for some dim sum, thank you, y/n." tom chuckles softly and glances up at you, his tone becoming playful.

"you're welcome." you smiled back then left.

"tsk tsk, look at that fool." georg tsked and crossed his arms as he watches tom melting just by talking to you, "he doesn't even hide his soft side for her." he added.

"he's so unfair and biased for real. treating y/n differently because he likes her." gustav then said.

"whaaaaat? me? likes y/n? nah haha." he laughs awkwardly.

"you know what they say, the proof is always in the pudding." georg shook his head sideways gently then left. gustav follows him from behind.

"huh?" tom is clueless.

"If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's probably a love-struck duck, brother." bill patted tom's shoulder and then left which made tom even more confused.

"what does that mean? hello? does anybody speak english?" tom slightly yells while he watches the guys walk away from him. still, he has no idea what they meant.

[KALI SPEAKING]

another episode where the title has no connection to the story other than it being mentioned LOL. anw, thanks for the suggestion.

 anw, thanks for the suggestion